• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Welcome new Moderator Multislacking!

Hey hey.....welcome to the club

Congrats from one older guy to another.

Please note I said older, not old. :)

Now that a well respected older guy like you (us) can show the rest of these so called slacker moderators how work gets done...... :)

Not to call out Monte, REHH, HF03 and any others I may have forgotten that haven't been around in, oh I don't know, last 3-4 months.

Let the public shaming commence!!!

:)

Congratulations multislacking

Now that a well respected older guy like you (us) can show the rest of these so called slacker moderators how work gets done...... :)

Not to call out Monte, REHH, HF03 and any others I may have forgotten that haven't been around in, oh I don't know, last 3-4 months.

It's not necessarily that the older guys work harder. We just have all that idle time when we're not sleeping. I'd give my tiny left nut for a full 8 hours.

Can anyone name a mod who is inactive but still a mod?

Like really really inactive.

cmon bro cut us some slack, when you’ve achieved super mod status, you're busy with all internet hoes, the free gear, and the vast number of wheel barrows full of cash coming at you to actually work :boobs:

Congratulations!!

Shoulda been me. Besides.. I never particularly cared for him. Hope u guys are aware that this man is on
the anabolic steroids. A guy like that is sure to overreact due to the roid rage.
But if that's the kinda guy u want, I guess I'll have to congratulate him.
Maybe I'll send him more nudes of me.
Every time I do, he always prints them up and drops a load on them and sends them back.
Kinda weird...
Anywho..
CONGRATULATIONS Multi!

EASILY the best guy for the job.
(yeah I mean that you fag)
XoX

Can anyone name a mod who is inactive but still a mod?

Like really really inactive.

Hard for me to say because I do not know the back story and my comment was satirical not serious.

Heavy seemed to have disappeared and came back. SheriV seemed to just disappeared without notice. HF03 seemed to fall of the face of the earth.

But I have no idea why. I do not see a job as moderator as a lifetime commitment or one that should be the main focus in anyone's life.

PS never take me seriously, I am here for entertainment purposes only..... :)

Hard for me to say because I do not know the back story and my comment was satirical not serious.

Heavy seemed to have disappeared and came back. SheriV seemed to just disappeared without notice. HF03 seemed to fall of the face of the earth.

But I have no idea why. I do not see a job as moderator as a lifetime commitment or one that should be the main focus in anyone's life.

PS never take me seriously, I am here for entertainment purposes only..... :)
HFO3 posted like 3 days ago so he's still alive at least!

IMO if you have mod status and aren’t able to fulfill the duties needed... voluntarily hand your hat in.

Kinda silly to me to have 6 or 8 “mods” with only 3 or 4 active.

I know ppl take a break. That’s cool. Talking about MIA 6 months or more.

Puts more burden on active mods to keep shit flying straight.

Congrats dawg.

First order of business is to ban Kilsong.

If they’re gay, they’ll pay.

You'll be surprised to know that the team here does not make it a habit of banning people.. it really isn't what people think it is.. that is a very last resort if at all.

Plus, Kilsong keeps things pretty interesting and is harmless. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Multi, congratulations my brother, this was long overdue for you ;)

You'll be surprised to know that the team here does not make it a habit of banning people.. it really isn't what people think it is.. that is a very last resort if at all.

Plus, Kilsong keeps things pretty interesting and is harmless. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Multi, congratulations my brother, this was long overdue for you ;)

Lol I was just joshing.

I love gay people and I love Kilsong, even though he is a liberal dipshit.

He comes here every day and gets his teeth kicked in and is a good sport about it. Mucho respect.

Lol I was just joshing.

He comes here every day and gets his teeth kicked in and is a good sport about it. Mucho respect.

I figured you were playing as much ;)

Lol I was just joshing.

I dunno that I'm a liberal.
I kinda don't like any party or 'leader'.
Biden and his current administration included.
There's gotta be a way where by majority the people make day to day decisions.
That's what the government is SUPPOSED to be.
In my opinion, the Trump way of doing things wasn't good.
At no time did I think replacing him with another crook was gonna fix shit.
I wish living on a different planet was a option.
Utopia... Nirvana trype of planet.
Where there IS no one ruling party but everybody fucken still got along.

Back