• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH Storage: To Freeze or Not To freeze

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently mentioned that I purchased 6 months of IL GH Grey Tops. When I purchased bulk peptides like GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 in the past, I would freeze anything that I didn't plan on reconstituting for at least 2 months. Since I have 6 months worth of GH, should I freeze all the boxes I'm not currently using until I'm ready to recon them. I don't wanna damage the molecules by keeping them in the fridge for 5 months. I know having them reconned in liquid form for 6 months isn't the brightest idea. But, I'm also hesitant to freeze a bunch of vials if it could harm them. What's the rule on this?

I’ve done it. Worked as well as could be. It was the greys. I did transfer to refrigerator for 24 hrs before using ; hoping a slow transition may help. Asked a generic manufacturer and they said it was fine , didn’t notice any change in strength.

Max

I freeze everything in powder form; raws, peptides, hgh, hcg. This was recommended to me by a pharmaceutical chemist.

After adding water it goes in the fridge

Freezing in powder form is recommended. Just make sure not to reconstitute straight out of the freezer. Put the kit in the fridge a day or two prior to prevent damaging the growth hormone when the water makes contact. In a frozen state, the amino chain becomes more delicate.

Freezing in powder form is recommended. Just make sure not to reconstitute straight out of the freezer. Put the kit in the fridge a day or two prior to prevent damaging the growth hormone when the water makes contact. In a frozen state, the amino chain becomes more delicate.

Thanks for the info, makes sense. I do let mine sit out 5 to 10min straight out the freezer. Or I'll take the one kit I'm currently using out of the freezer and store it in the fridge.

I seen analysis of generic GH after sitting at room temperature for a year and it was as good as the day it was manufactured.

Thanks for info Skip.

Ya, I accidentally left 8 vials of GH, one in liquid out before heading to work. Came home around 6pm to see that I left them out all day. I noticed no change in results. Yet, the next

month I reduced from 5iu/day to 4iu/day and did notice the change. More than I was expecting.

On that note, I'm still not ready to try eod or 5 on/ 2 off theories. I get good results with ed, so I stick to that. I know there is actual evidence to back up the uneven dosing, but what

really swayed me, was finding out men release several pulses a day and women release one large pulse a day. I found that very interesting. I know the difference between men and

women's fat percentage is a bit more complicated than just the number of GH pulses per day, but still interesting. I did toy with roughly 2.5 iu upon waking and another 2.5 iu before bed.

I really felt like the total iu/day was what really mattered.

What can I say, my mind wonders. Not sure I'll ever be able to keep on topic. If anyone has any opinion on dosing times, experiences and actual studies info is all welcome.

C990 H1529 N263 O299 S7

Thanks for all the help. If anyone is new to all this and is curious why so much care is taken to prevent this molecule from being damaged, just take a look at the chemical formula above. So, 990 Carbon molecules, 1,529 Hydrogen molecules, 263 Nitrogen molecules, 299 Oxygen molecules, and seven Sulfurs are properly formed to make 1 Growth Hormone molecule. Organic Chemistry still makes me quake in my boots. And, if one alanine or arginine protein is broken, your gh is not GH anymore. That's why they call it a 191 amino acid sequence. For instance, they sell GH fragment 176-191. So, thats a fragment of the 191 sequence which if I remember correctly, it is believed that from 176 to 191 aa portion of the GH sequence is responsible for fat loss. Doesn't mean you can go break it though. But, there's nothing like the real thing. Just wanted to give some of the newbies an idea of why this guy is so fragile. I.E. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL.

Chemical

IML Gear Cream!
Just to clarify, put a vial in direct sunlight at 140 degree temperature and that GH will be smoked in no time.....in matter of hours.

Dark, dry and stored around 60 degrees and it should be fine for a long time.

Back