• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quality Protection at an affordable price

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
brought to you by:
Puritysourcelabs
EURO-PHARMACIES Product
PSL Carries another highly sought after product!
CABASER (CABERGOLINE)

(Click the arrow)
Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist created to cut down prolactin. It is also used by athletes who supplement w/ AAS that may increase prolactin levels such as Deca & Tren.

Here at PSL we Listen to our customers and try to address any and all of your concerns.
Our goal is to meet and exceed all of your expectations, while providing our customers with the absolute best customer service , and an unwavering commitment that is second to No one.

Our goal is to provide each and every person with the best experience possible while assuring total and complete satisfaction.
Above all
We will provide you , the customer with peace of mind!
You can count on that!!

PSL, YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
Available for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides and AAS needs.

brought to you by:
Puritysourcelabs
EURO-PHARMACIES Product
PSL Carries another highly sought after product!
CABASER (CABERGOLINE)

(Click the arrow)
Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist created to cut down prolactin. It is also used by athletes who supplement w/ AAS that may increase prolactin levels such as Deca & Tren.

Here at PSL we Listen to our customers and try to address any and all of your concerns.
Our goal is to meet and exceed all of your expectations, while providing our customers with the absolute best customer service , and an unwavering commitment that is second to No one.

Our goal is to provide each and every person with the best experience possible while assuring total and complete satisfaction.
Above all
We will provide you , the customer with peace of mind!
You can count on that!!

PSL, YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
Available for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides and AAS needs.

A must have item for Deca/NPP/Tren users!

Max

A must have item for Deca/NPP/Tren users!

Max

I’m really interested if it could have a positive effect on my sleep (during tren), i luckily don’t get a lot of prolactine sides, maybe when using a high dose of deca my libido gets just a little bit less but other than that...

Hey Max, what did it change for you when used with Deca/Npp/Tren?

(Well this may be confusing so stay w me)I only started Caber after P5P (200mg at night ED, wasn’t working and I started an AI(adex)because I was getting puffy nips and nothing else would get rid of it : not a Serm, natural B6, or AI. The P5P improved my sleep quality. The Caber completely got rid of my start of gyno - . Took .5mg every Monday and thur. after it went down I continued .25mg on top of 100mg P5P .
My sleep was better,(I also take Proviron), the gyno was gone, I had nice sexual sides too!!
I only took it because bromo made me sick , letro(a life saver) works phenomenal for normal gyno caused by high E2.
I’m really interested if it could have a positive effect on my sleep (during tren), i luckily don’t get a lot of prolactine sides, maybe when using a high dose of deca my libido gets just a little bit less but other than that...
Now: I do have sleep problems (just disclosing)!

I feel that the daily use of P5P helped my sleep. I cannot say that Caber really helped I that department because I use such a small dose.
I can say that these things have improved my sleep : (btw: Provi/Caber is incredible for any sexual sides caused by my use of 2- 19 nors(usually Hex and Deca).

1.Taking cottage cheese(casein protein) w Cherries (1/2 - 3/4 cup. (Natural melatonin)
2.p5p 100mg daily
3.Sleepytime Extra Tea (2 bags at night w P5P)
4.15-25mg mk677 or mk677 w melatonin(Somatozine)
5.Mucuna Pruriens extract 20:1 - 3-5g 1 tsp(flat to heaping) just depends (1lb bags are $20) it is natural L-Dopa ans works phenomenal
(By Micro Ingredients)

Now of course there are drugs that can help but this combined with Relaxation/Sleep Sounds, sleeping slightly elevated arms w pillows under(they go numb), Tren sweats (super fan)

It sounds like a lot but it literally is like having a snack and swallowing some vitamins and I am done. The use of gh before bed helps but, unfortunately(I don’t take before bed).

Max

(Well this may be confusing so stay w me)I only started Caber after P5P (200mg at night ED, wasn’t working and I started an AI(adex)because I was getting puffy nips and nothing else would get rid of it : not a Serm, natural B6, or AI. The P5P improved my sleep quality. The Caber completely got rid of my start of gyno - . Took .5mg every Monday and thur. after it went down I continued .25mg on top of 100mg P5P .
My sleep was better,(I also take Proviron), the gyno was gone, I had nice sexual sides too!!
I only took it because bromo made me sick , letro(a life saver) works phenomenal for normal gyno caused by high E2.

Now: I do have sleep problems (just disclosing)!

I feel that the daily use of P5P helped my sleep. I cannot say that Caber really helped I that department because I use such a small dose.
I can say that these things have improved my sleep : (btw: Provi/Caber is incredible for any sexual sides caused by my use of 2- 19 nors(usually Hex and Deca).

1.Taking cottage cheese(casein protein) w Cherries (1/2 - 3/4 cup. (Natural melatonin)
2.p5p 100mg daily
3.Sleepytime Extra Tea (2 bags at night w P5P)
4.15-25mg mk677 or mk677 w melatonin(Somatozine)
5.Mucuna Pruriens extract 20:1 - 3-5g 1 tsp(flat to heaping) just depends (1lb bags are $20) it is natural L-Dopa ans works phenomenal
(By Micro Ingredients)

Now of course there are drugs that can help but this combined with Relaxation/Sleep Sounds, sleeping slightly elevated arms w pillows under(they go numb), Tren sweats (super fan)

It sounds like a lot but it literally is like having a snack and swallowing some vitamins and I am done. The use of gh before bed helps but, unfortunately(I don’t take before bed).

Max

Thanks for the extensive explanation Max, i’ve also look into P5P it sounds like something that could help me get some better sleep quality / deep sleep.

Thanks for the extensive explanation Max, i’ve also look into P5P it sounds like something that could help me get some better sleep quality / deep sleep.

I use it year-round now at 100mg. 200mg if blasting. I love it and sleep is my ONE thing I need !! So important but, I rarely get enough (according to books) . I did take small naps when I did the high gh experiment.

Max
Love P5P

I use it year-round now at 100mg. 200mg if blasting. I love it and sleep is my ONE thing I need !! So important but, I rarely get enough (according to books) . I did take small naps when I did the high gh experiment.

Max
Love P5P

Sleep is so much underrated, if your workouts are great, food and gear is in a good place and your sleep is shit, you’re missing out on so much gains and i didn’t even go into productivity/mood/insuline sensitivity / cravings etc

Back