• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dht steroid plus yk-11 experiment !?

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DHT STEROID PLUS YK-11 EXPERIMENT:
Masteron, Primobolan, oxandrolone, Proviron, Stenbolone, and most interestingly DHB(1-Testosterone) combined with YK11 was shown to have a dramatic effect on each other. Studying a lot of scientific papers with a lot of terms and mathematics that most wouldn’t even read; I found that when the the dht steroid was combined with YK11, the YK11 became more powerful in its myostatin inhibition properties and the powerful steroidal effects of the DHT steroid. YK11 has two pathways in which it works. Seems to me that the addition of one of the above compounds is added, they compliment each other by magnifying one another. I must try this when I am done with my upcoming cut. In reading, I found that DHB (1-Testosterone Cypionate) and Primobolan were found to have the most impressive effects, more so than the others. The DHB steroid was profound!

I would like to either try, along w my prescribed TRT:
8 weeks Cycle
DHB Cyp - 400mg weekly
YK11 - 10-30mg daily
OR
12 week Cycle
Primobolan - 500-700mg weekly
YK11 - 10-30mg daily

I actually have ran primo quite a lot so, I would notice any type of EXTRA effects. Dhb is have only ran twice and one was failed after two weeks from crippling pip, the second was a four week blast that was great but not in the dosage I would have chosen(it was just for testing PIP for feedback.

Max
It will happen after cut.

Extra:
Too many studies and surfing fast over the years: I definitely am not listing the studies, but they are around if you look long and hard. I follow the Pharma mergers/acquisitions to find the best studies. Lol
Note: methyltrienolone, mibolerone, and dimethyltrienolone were also used with YK11 as well, but not on humans.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#maxtrials

interesting thanks for info

i ran yk-11 back a year ago with 200mg mast and 200test E and my bench absolutely exploded

i gotta run that shit again

Definitely look forward to running it! Probably go with 10mg and run up to 30mg daily. Even 5mg had good effects.

Max

I’m really curious to see what your take on it is. I’m running it at 20mg/day right now along with a little primo and so far I’m impressed.

I posted a thread about it about 2 weeks ago and was hoping you’d be able to chime in... so fuck yeah.

I’m really curious to see what your take on it is. I’m running it at 20mg/day right now along with a little primo and so far I’m impressed.

I posted a thread about it about 2 weeks ago and was hoping you’d be able to chime in... so fuck yeah.

Indeed! You are going to have much better effects with each at lower dosages. It wasn’t like one study, literally over 40 and for a few years of reading and it without a doubt works! As long as the products are real; you will be set! I am excited to see what a nice Mids run (for me) will do along with my HRT. Hells yeah! Picked the right combo for sure! IMO (informed)

Max

This is actually something that I'm planning on doing in October but not with dhb, I actually want to keep it with my trt dose, I'm going to give my best attempt at running primo at 600+ long as it doesn't affect my mobility, and I want 2 sarms..
Let me know how you make out man and definitely keep me informed.. there's a die hard of mine that runs these blasts that are bit unique in one of them was trt with primo, HGH and 2 sarms. And I witnessed it he looked absolutely carved, and he said his strength went through the roof after some time.
I'm looking more for something that will help me maintain and if in the process earn some more lean mass. My routine is going to be with higher rep range again. And I'm going to eat super clean as I always do.

- - - Updated - - -

interesting thanks for info

i ran yk-11 back a year ago with 200mg mast and 200test E and my bench absolutely exploded

i gotta run that shit again

Thank you for this post bro this is just what I wanted to hear..

This is actually something that I'm planning on doing in October but not with dhb, I actually want to keep it with my trt dose, I'm going to give my best attempt at running primo at 600+ long as it doesn't affect my mobility, and I want 2 sarms..
Let me know how you make out man and definitely keep me informed.. there's a die hard of mine that runs these blasts that are bit unique in one of them was trt with primo, HGH and 2 sarms. And I witnessed it he looked absolutely carved, and he said his strength went through the roof after some time.
I'm looking more for something that will help me maintain and if in the process earn some more lean mass. My routine is going to be with higher rep range again. And I'm going to eat super clean as I always do.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for this post bro this is just what I wanted to hear..

Should be a fun one for sure! I know just the place to get the items I need. Maybe do the TRT Plus w DHB/YK11 combo!?

Max

Careful with the YK-11. It is very strong, and at the higher dosages will pack size and strength on like nothing else.

As an example, I am an advanced lifter.. fairly strong. Kind of in a rebuilding stage, but still stronger than most. I was 2 weeks into injectable yk-11 at 30mg/day. Previous to that, I was hitting 315 on the incline bench for 4-6 reps. Second week of the YK, 315 was a warm up. The weight on the bar seemed irrelevant. Hit 315 for like 12 reps , and ended up doing 365 for the last set of 8-10 reps. As soon as I stopped the YK, strength came back down to where it was.

So when they say your muscles get stronger quicker than your tendons, remember that. Not only are you going to put on crazy strength and size, yk-11 makes the joints and tendons weaker. Not a good combo.

Careful with the YK-11. It is very strong, and at the higher dosages will pack size and strength on like nothing else.

As an example, I am an advanced lifter.. fairly strong. Kind of in a rebuilding stage, but still stronger than most. I was 2 weeks into injectable yk-11 at 30mg/day. Previous to that, I was hitting 315 on the incline bench for 4-6 reps. Second week of the YK, 315 was a warm up. The weight on the bar seemed irrelevant. Hit 315 for like 12 reps , and ended up doing 365 for the last set of 8-10 reps. As soon as I stopped the YK, strength came back down to where it was.

So when they say your muscles get stronger quicker than your tendons, remember that. Not only are you going to put on crazy strength and size, yk-11 makes the joints and tendons weaker. Not a good combo.

GD! Sounds like me with Adrol! Makes me get excited and “pump my brakes” too. I have experienced this and learned to slow myself and let the growth happen. Luckily I have been on gh and a lot of joint/cart/tendon supps for a long, long time. I am Mr. “DO NOT GET INJURED BY EGO” lifter. I definitely am going to record my experience as I always do: June 24 is the start of my cut. It should be a good one.

Max
Always appreciate the experience before my trials. Nothing worse than bad joints, a bad low back or shoulders blown out!

Should be a fun one for sure! I know just the place to get the items I need. Maybe do the TRT Plus w DHB/YK11 combo!?

Max

Now that's a thought but unfortunately I always get any bit of pit with dhb.. back in the day we had it readily available a lot but I'm going back in the 2000s, and that stuff absolutely crippled me :(

IML Gear Cream!
Now that's a thought but unfortunately I always get any bit of pit with dhb.. back in the day we had it readily available a lot but I'm going back in the 2000s, and that stuff absolutely crippled me :(

Me too. I went through it real bad with that Matrix shit! Omg

Max
Need a smooth ride - stenbolone maybe

Interesting

Indeed it is. It was super conclusive that it works. Just gotta figure out what YK11 dose/administration works for me and if I use DHB or Primo, Sten/mast . HMM

MAX

this, but i didnt experience streng loss

did you cut immedeiatly after? ive cut immediately after a sarms cycle, and lost all strength... gotta give it a couple weeks then cut in my experience

I say dhb if that's where the biggest results are found.

You got it! Just have to have : REAL and LOW PIP which I have only had one time and did not know if it was dihydroboldenone (1-test cyp) .
50mg/ml can work w/o harsh pip but , I want 100mg/ml . I can handle every compound but, I am not going to have bad PIP or lumps. So it is important that I get high grade, real dhb and YK11. ()

Max

I know a place lol
The one time I tried dhb it was awful. What I saw in mirror was AWESOME but the pip was too much.
I won't lie and say ive tried EP dhb but Im confident in the people who said there was no pip.

You got it! Just have to have : REAL and LOW PIP which I have only had one time and did not know if it was dihydroboldenone (1-test cyp) .
50mg/ml can work w/o harsh pip but , I want 100mg/ml . I can handle every compound but, I am not going to have bad PIP or lumps. So it is important that I get high grade, real dhb and YK11. ()

Max

let us know how it goes im thinking of doing DHB 600week and yk at 20mg in 12 weeks give or take

Holy shit!! Yk hits like that?!

I know a place lol
The one time I tried dhb it was awful. What I saw in mirror was AWESOME but the pip was too much.
I won't lie and say ive tried EP dhb but Im confident in the people who said there was no pip.

MOs def! Will have to give it a go after sept/oct.

Max

Get Shredded!
This makes me excited about the YK but since it’s no human studies on it is anyone worried about the long term effects?

This makes me excited about the YK but since it’s no human studies on it is anyone worried about the long term effects?

They started one(a human trial)in January but, it will be a while before they have actual data. Using to combat sepsis and muscle loss/etc.

I do worry, of course. I worry, and try to make good decisions. Ultimately, I am a traveler/discovery / risk taker type so, I take risks. Hopefully a short 8 week blast won’t do too much harm!

Max
#humanexperiment

Back