• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kai Greene Has Never, Ever, Ever Used Insulin

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
George Farah uses Kai Greene as an example to debunk the recent myth that insulin is needed to build a top level mass monster physique.

Last week, we went into detail with George Farah about his thoughts on insulin use in bodybuilding. It’s a topic that he has spoken about before and only seems to have become more strongly against insulin a year later. In this new segment, we discuss further with Farah whether it’s possible to be healthy as a top level pro bodybuilder. Farah certainly thinks it does – and uses Kai Greene as an example. In our latest GI Exclusive, George Farah claims that Kai Greene has never used insulin to build his massive physique.

There is a persistent rumor in the world of bodybuilding regarding insulin. That rumor is many of the pros use this drug to further enhanced their physiques to the next level. This inspires younger bodybuilders to do the same – thinking it’s necessary to succeed at the top level of the sport.

George Farah couldn’t disagree with these rumors more. He is sternly against the use of insulin in bodybuilding. He also thinks it’s dangerous for coaches such as Milos Sarcev to promote them. In fact, Farah believes that it’s incorrect to assume pro bodybuilders must be unhealthy to succeed. It’s a bad thought he’s seeing trend in bodybuilding. It’s causing bodybuilders to make unhealthy decisions. He thinks it’s the reason we have seen so many bodybuilders pass away too soon.

George Farah is a legendary coach in the sport. He has trained many bodybuilders who have stood tall as top tier bodybuilders at the Mr. Olympia. Athletes like Branch Warren and Kai Greene. He uses his experience to definitely tell people today – abusing drugs and using insulin are not necessary. Why? Because these legendary greats he trained didn’t use insulin at all.

The entire topic gets George Farah very passionate. He loves bodybuilding. And he loves the people in bodybuilding. He hates to see them make choices that they can’t take back years down the road.

“You’re gonna tell me Kai’s not a freak? I can put my hand on anything you want and swear to you that Kai never touched insulin,” George Farah states in our interview. He goes on:

“AS LONG AS I’VE KNOWN HIM. WE’VE BEEN ELEVEN YEARS TOGETHER. NEVER, EVER, EVER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING? HE’S WALKING AROUND 300 POUNDS SHREDDED. SO YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DUPLICATE THIS BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE THE GENETICS OR YOU DON’T HAVE THE HEART OR WORK ETHIC. LIKE BRANCH OR ALL OF THESE GUYS. BRANCH USED TO HAVE NO GENETICS BUT HE PROVED TO EVERYBODY HARD WORK CAN MAKE IT. GUESS WHAT? BRANCH NEVER USED INSULIN. NEVER. NEVER!”

If you watch George Farah in our interview above – you can see how fired up he’s getting about this. In his later years, Farah has become increasingly more focused on health in bodybuilding. After a cancer scare that he survived and recovered from – he’s seen life through a different lens. You only live once. Bodybuilding is not worth dying over.

https://youtu.be/hbk9uoHo9Gk

I love George and is a great friend and i respect him alot but Kay is the poster boy of high IGF levels ( is possible he never used insulin if he uses alot of IGF like increalex ). But is IGF is crazy high with such belly distention and crazy muscle bellies

I call bullshit! Have you seen kai's nostrils (nose) I can fit my damn fist in one of them holes. Lolz.

Bullshit.

Nobody achieve that level incresing only testosterone levels , of course he as super IGF levels using increalex or combining hgh with slin

Nobody achieve that level incresing only testosterone levels , of course he as super IGF levels using increalex or combining hgh with slin

Exactly.

Put it this way I don't care what anybody says but these pros will never tell you exactly what they use and that even goes for there trainer or coach. So for george to say Kai never uses slin. Yeah right!

The rock said he tried steroids once but it didn’t work for him. .

The bullshit is deep.

Oh, and O’Hearn is natty too. Always has been. And never ever had alcohol

I don’t even take protein shakes. You don’t need steroids or supplements. Just eat and be natural!

Get your hip boots on the shit is getting deep

Brother´s the food is the secret nothing else. Check out the people that eat alot , they are obese . Lets stop lie , telling this sport is 80% nutrition when the reality is other .

The rock said he tried steroids once but it didn’t work for him. .

The bullshit is deep.

Oh, and O’Hearn is natty too. Always has been. And never ever had alcohol

There is nothing worse than a lying piece of shit like that. Ohearn is the top of the list. If you don't wanna come clean or talk about it cool, then keep your fucking mouth shut. Preaching natty while obviously not makes you a giant scum bag

There is nothing worse than a lying piece of shit like that. Ohearn is the top of the list. If you don't wanna come clean or talk about it cool, then keep your fucking mouth shut. Preaching natty while obviously not makes you a giant scum bag

Brother understand this guys cant tell truth because if they do they are telling to all beginners this is the only way to get big , and they have sponsors that in contracts they cant talk or promote use of steroids . So they cant tell the truth

Brother understand this guys cant tell truth because if they do they are telling to all beginners this is the only way to get big , and they have sponsors that in contracts they cant talk or promote use of steroids . So they cant tell the truth
Well then I guess they shouldn't be lying at all. I'd much rather have a guy tell me that he's juicing than giving me some bullshit lies saying I got big from this and that knowing damn well that it's BS.

George Farah uses Kai Greene as an example to debunk the recent myth that insulin is needed to build a top level mass monster physique.

Last week, we went into detail with George Farah about his thoughts on insulin use in bodybuilding. It’s a topic that he has spoken about before and only seems to have become more strongly against insulin a year later. In this new segment, we discuss further with Farah whether it’s possible to be healthy as a top level pro bodybuilder. Farah certainly thinks it does – and uses Kai Greene as an example. In our latest GI Exclusive, George Farah claims that Kai Greene has never used insulin to build his massive physique.

There is a persistent rumor in the world of bodybuilding regarding insulin. That rumor is many of the pros use this drug to further enhanced their physiques to the next level. This inspires younger bodybuilders to do the same – thinking it’s necessary to succeed at the top level of the sport.

George Farah couldn’t disagree with these rumors more. He is sternly against the use of insulin in bodybuilding. He also thinks it’s dangerous for coaches such as Milos Sarcev to promote them. In fact, Farah believes that it’s incorrect to assume pro bodybuilders must be unhealthy to succeed. It’s a bad thought he’s seeing trend in bodybuilding. It’s causing bodybuilders to make unhealthy decisions. He thinks it’s the reason we have seen so many bodybuilders pass away too soon.

George Farah is a legendary coach in the sport. He has trained many bodybuilders who have stood tall as top tier bodybuilders at the Mr. Olympia. Athletes like Branch Warren and Kai Greene. He uses his experience to definitely tell people today – abusing drugs and using insulin are not necessary. Why? Because these legendary greats he trained didn’t use insulin at all.

The entire topic gets George Farah very passionate. He loves bodybuilding. And he loves the people in bodybuilding. He hates to see them make choices that they can’t take back years down the road.

“You’re gonna tell me Kai’s not a freak? I can put my hand on anything you want and swear to you that Kai never touched insulin,” George Farah states in our interview. He goes on:

“AS LONG AS I’VE KNOWN HIM. WE’VE BEEN ELEVEN YEARS TOGETHER. NEVER, EVER, EVER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING? HE’S WALKING AROUND 300 POUNDS SHREDDED. SO YOU’RE NOT GOING TO DUPLICATE THIS BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE THE GENETICS OR YOU DON’T HAVE THE HEART OR WORK ETHIC. LIKE BRANCH OR ALL OF THESE GUYS. BRANCH USED TO HAVE NO GENETICS BUT HE PROVED TO EVERYBODY HARD WORK CAN MAKE IT. GUESS WHAT? BRANCH NEVER USED INSULIN. NEVER. NEVER!”

If you watch George Farah in our interview above – you can see how fired up he’s getting about this. In his later years, Farah has become increasingly more focused on health in bodybuilding. After a cancer scare that he survived and recovered from – he’s seen life through a different lens. You only live once. Bodybuilding is not worth dying over.

https://youtu.be/hbk9uoHo9Gk

I read muscle and fitness magazines growing up.

All pro bbuilders lied. Claimed they took weider supplements and ridulous training logs (25 sets for biceps).

We believed it bc that was our only source of info.

Drugs look like cheating to some ppl. That without the gear they couldn’t achieve that level... but maybe we were right.

sTeRoIdS aRe cHeAtInG
iNsUliN wIlL kiLl yOu

It's too bad they can't tell the truth.

I don't think anyone believes them when they say they don't use and wouldn't care if they did say they use drugs.

Telling the truth might bring some things to light in a positive way.

I would rather see juiced up batters launching home runs 600 feet as opposed to natty boring as shit players eeking out nine innings of wimpy first base hits.

McGuire and Sosa are proof I am right.

Get Shredded!
Well then I guess they shouldn't be lying at all. I'd much rather have a guy tell me that he's juicing than giving me some bullshit lies saying I got big from this and that knowing damn well that it's BS.

Right. And which is a bigger lie, weider protein makes me swole or I don't use AAS.

The biggest lie is getting people to buy something that is a placebo at best.

Back