• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Im just speechless

stephenkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is what me and alot of other people have been saying. George Flyod is not a hero or someone to look up too. Even in death he causes people pain.

Why would someone be shooting at a function such as this?

Your’re thoughts?

Exactly who is looking up to him as a hero?
Black people in his own neighborhood agreed he was a 'troubled soul' who wasn't always on the right side of the law.
Their gripe is the reckless way his life ended.

Calm down babe.
It's too early in the morning to be this upset.

Black people in his own neighborhood agreed he was a 'troubled soul' who wasn't always on the right side of the law.

Calm down babe.

Yeah he shouldn't have taken all that fentanyl.... dumb ass he was....did and paid with his life. Ignorant wretch....

This is what me and alot of other people have been saying. George Flyod is not a hero or someone to look up too. Even in death he causes people pain.

Why would someone be shooting at a function such as this?

Your’re thoughts?

The only ones portraying him as some victimized and idolized individual is the media.

Hero? What a joke, that word and his name shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

I am with you, he is no one to look up to - just an example of a person to NOT become.

Calm down babe.

Lol thanks someone needed to cLm me down.

The only ones portraying him as some victimized and idolized individual is the media.

Hero? What a joke, that word and his name shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

I am with you, he is no one to look up to - just an example of a person to NOT become.

I couldn’t agree more man. The media is to blame and i just get so pissed sometimes because people are just so blind. Its just super frustrating…..

Back