• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not. It's your $

Get Shredded!
That reverse repo number is getting higher daily.
Even burry sees trouble ahead. The bull markets about to dip Back to a bear market. I expect spy to take a shit soon and vix to jump. View attachment 62963

I think mostly the ppl who will get hurt with crpto stocks are wealthy individuals who can afford to invest in speculative stocks.

IMO they deserve what they get.

It's the equivalent of a ponzi scheme. At some point the ppl on the bottom will get fucked over.

Assholes like Musk who have been pumping up the stock will eventually bail.

Stock market has been around for what, 100 years now?

It's gonna go up, and it's gonna go down. But on the end, after years of investing it will go up and make you money, just like it has for most people.

If there were a better proven investment over the long haul I would like to know what it is.

I'm not being difficult like my wife would say but just trying to get my point across. :)

Stock market has been around for what, 100 years now?

It's gonna go up, and it's gonna go down. But on the end, after years of investing it will go up and make you money, just like it has for most people.

If there were a better proven investment over the long haul I would like to know what it is.

I'm not being difficult like my wife would say but just trying to get my point across. :)
I totally get that. But I'm not looking to wait years to make money watching and waiting for up down sideways trading days. I'm a broke paycheck to paycheck lifestyle. The more I know about trends. The faster I can make decisions that can save me money on trades, give me better exit strategy or entry points. And it seems to be working. Turned 1k of my old man's money into 20k in a out 6 weeks or so. Think it's sitting around 18k right now. But that's a good gain in my book.

Ps. Cotton candy is 99.8 percent profit. There's ur perfect investment. Lol

BTW that wasn't a flex or anything like that I was just trying to point out there I'm not putting out theory. But actually capitalizing other people's money currently. Rather than hey this might work. I'm mentioning what's working profitably for me.

I totally get that. But I'm not looking to wait years to make money watching and waiting for up down sideways trading days. I'm a broke paycheck to paycheck lifestyle. The more I know about trends. The faster I can make decisions that can save me money on trades, give me better exit strategy or entry points. And it seems to be working. Turned 1k of my old man's money into 20k in a out 6 weeks or so. Think it's sitting around 18k right now. But that's a good gain in my book.

Ps. Cotton candy is 99.8 percent profit. There's ur perfect investment. Lol

You so what you think is best for you.

I do not give financial advice. Just giving my opinion after doing this for awhile.

Your results may vary. :)

You so what you think is best for you.

I do not give financial advice. Just giving my opinion after doing this for awhile.

Your results may vary. :)
As you already know. By the time one gives advice in the market. It's nearly to late already lol. But that's why Ive been trying to see ahead. I'm happy I got you opposing take on this tho. Honest. Other opinions open new paths that may have not been considered or explored.
I'm currently learning Elliot wave theory and it's really interesting. Have u ever heard of it?

As you already know. By the time one gives advice in the market. It's nearly to late already lol. But that's why Ive been trying to see ahead. I'm happy I got you opposing take on this tho. Honest. Other opinions open new paths that may have not been considered or explored.
I'm currently learning Elliot wave theory and it's really interesting. Have u ever heard of it?

No, and I'm probably too set in my ways to be interested. Not far from retirement and in a good place with just a couple years to go.

Basically I just need to cross the finish line before having a heart attack or some other misfortune:)

No, and I'm probably too set in my ways to be interested. Not far from retirement and in a good place with just a couple years to go.

Basically I just need to cross the finish line before having a heart attack or some other misfortune:)
Well. Sir. Asf just won't allow it. U stay healthy n young for us

Posting these for a future reference. And slightly to stroke my damaged ego. But I wanted to keep that weekly screenshot fresh so I can compared the following week.
Brothers. Enjoy your weekend. Screenshot_20210618-134303.jpgScreenshot_20210618-131442_Finance.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Uncle stinks thinking were gonna see spy crash. Break 300 and possibly see 250
Vix gonna run and possibly break 35

Markets very touchy. Fed prints more money. Inflation. Fed stops printing. Markets down.
Possibly looking at a severe inflation rate. Could be near 20 percent tho it's doubtful.

But look at these charts for money velocity vs inflation. Covid hit. And they touched and splashed away from each other in an alarming direction unless I'm seeing this wrong. Don't think in tho.
RDT_20210620_0647041400109210917575798.jpgRDT_20210620_073645959431373124418491.jpg

Uncle stinks thinking were gonna see spy crash. Break 300 and possibly see 250
Vix gonna run and possibly break 35

Markets very touchy. Fed prints more money. Inflation. Fed stops printing. Markets down.
Possibly looking at a severe inflation rate. Could be near 20 percent tho it's doubtful.

But look at these charts for money velocity vs inflation. Covid hit. And they touched and splashed away from each other in an alarming direction unless I'm seeing this wrong. Don't think in tho.
View attachment 63018View attachment 63019
Quote slash edit.
20 percent projection is off as money velocity isn't constant which would change outcome of said projection. None the less still as shown inflation rates on kicking up.

If you pulled out for the above mentioned date. You've saved yourself a btc loss of nearly 7kScreenshot_20210621-073457_Finance.jpg

JUST IN - Chinese central bank prohibits banks from offering financial services that could be used for trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

How would yall feel if stink says the wyckoff retracement isn't finished. We might see a decline down to 18k.
But fuck what I think. It's ur money.

Reverse repo sitting around 785b last i saw. Who thinks we see double that by June 30.

Reverse repo sitting around 785b last i saw. Who thinks we see double that by June 30.

It's pretty crazy. IMHO, this is another shady tactic like shorting. Now they've got themselves in the same position. More parked than what they can cover. These bubbles are going to pop eventually.

It's pretty crazy. IMHO, this is another shady tactic like shorting. Now they've got themselves in the same position. More parked than what they can cover. These bubbles are going to pop eventually.
I hope to hell I profit off this mess or I'm fucked. I can't hack it in this economy as is. If it gets worse. Ugh.

Get Shredded!
Good. Demographic for. Those looking for a. Better understanding of repos and reverse repos. RDT_20210621_105427813011615984033647.jpg

Good. Demographic for. Those looking for a. Better understanding of repos and reverse repos. View attachment 63046

Again, imho, this is nothing more than govt approved gambling and loan sharking. People have made bets they have no way of covering when they lost. Now they are borrowing more money from the same loan shark to gamble again on the next game. Gamblers know this as a "martingale" strategy.

Seems like a hard choice of quantitive easing or quantitive tightening. Either fucks ya so it seems at least.

https://www.ft.com/content/397bdbe9-f257-4ca6-b600-1756804517b6

Hedge fund that bet against GameStop shuts down

A London-based hedge fund that suffered losses betting against US retailer GameStop during the first meme stock rally in January is shutting its doors.

White Square Capital, run by former Paulson & Co trader Florian Kronawitter, told investors that it would shut its main fund and return capital this month after a review of its business model, according to people familiar with the fund and a letter to investors.

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F8b2b4bca-0799-4a3d-b1c7-f097c9581148.jpg

And the domino's start to fall.
Beware friends.

I've been wrong before and I'll. Be wrong again

If spy breaks under 380. We're headed for a market crash.
Imo
Not financial advice. Screenshot_20210622-094411_Finance.jpg

50% losses. How cute.
Our economy is just fine.
Reverse repo will likely break a Trillion by the 30th.
RDT_20210623_1341121628078781550910702.jpgRDT_20210623_1334428288096036777584176.jpg

"In not-so-shocking news, the biggest banks are okay after nearly 13 years of zero interest rate policy.

The Fed ~only~ had to buy $8 trillion of assets with fabricated money along the way.

So now Wall Street's given the green light for another round of record-setting buybacks."

Back