• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not. It's your $

IML Gear Cream!
Chase bank will close your account if you spend too much money at gun shops. If someone started an all conservative bank that would be a genius move and all those liberal banks would be hurting.
Chase fucked me a few years back. Booked a hotel and the website charged me 14x ..keep in mind it was 120 a night. Weeks later it was refunded then taken back out then credited to my account ..I barely keep money in my chase account anymore. Maybe 30 bucks , but without having direct deposit set up they charge 12 dollars a month . May just cancel my bank account soon e

If I was a betting man. With the assumption of a market crash. Volatility will surge certain stocks up And down.
Puts on $HYG calls on vix. I wonder how that will play out. But I don't know shit. Not financial advice.
Banks looking cute RDT_20210616_1025567503942945445886685.jpg

Wallstreet journal had a piece on this in April. If that is a more comfortable source for ya.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/if-you...the-buyer-might-be-a-pension-fund-11617544801

Okay, believe what you want. That Facebook quote says 20%-50%f homes are being bought by black rock? Nice tight number there. And that other story has nothing to do with anything but investing in real estate

But hey I'll play along, what's the endgame to all this? What nefarious activity is supposedly going on?

There's manipulation going on in real estate, just like all markets. Foreclosures are sky rocketing, but average homes are selling for 20-40K over asking price. Two things that don't typically go hand in hand. Part of it is the covid foreclosure moratorium expiring. But there are a lot of moving parts at the moment. Covid is still pushing money upwards at the greatest rate ever. It's a deep rabbit hole that I haven't been down.

There's manipulation going on in real estate, just like all markets. Foreclosures are sky rocketing, but average homes are selling for 20-40K over asking price. Two things that don't typically go hand in hand. Part of it is the covid foreclosure moratorium expiring. But there are a lot of moving parts at the moment. Covid is still pushing money upwards at the greatest rate ever. It's a deep rabbit hole that I haven't been down.

I live in an area where there are virtually no foreclosures no matter what. Then you have middle to lower income areas that get affected.

You can't buy a house in my area unless you are ready to jump on it now.

Is this a horrible time to buy? Maybe, but I ask why are you buying a house? Get rich, place to live? None of that really matters unless you are flipping real estate which is risky in my opinion.

Just my .02. :)

Get Shredded!
Is this a horrible time to buy? Maybe, but I ask why are you buying a house? Get rich, place to live? None of that really matters unless you are flipping real estate which is risky in my opinion.

Just my .02. :)

Truth to that.

However, your home is your biggest investment sometimes.

You don't want to turn around and try and sell your home one day and be upside down bc you bought at the wrong time.

This happened to me. 2005 overpaid for a home bc the market was booming. Went thru a divorce so had to sell, and market was corrected. I was upside over 50K at least.

But yeah, if you love your home and intend to live there you who life, who cares.

BlackRock is scooping up homes under various names. Looks like they are building a larger position outside of cash. I read an article a few days ago stating that they are going to rent out the homes, not sell them. Pretty sure everyone sees the hyperinflation coming so it makes sense from that perspective. Here's some history on BlackRock.

How BlackRock Rules the World - The American Prospect

Okay, believe what you want. That Facebook quote says 20%-50%f homes are being bought by black rock? Nice tight number there. And that other story has nothing to do with anything but investing in real estate

But hey I'll play along, what's the endgame to all this? What nefarious activity is supposedly going on?
Well in general. That article is explaining that individuals are missing opportunities to buy homes as these funds are buying them up. If u Google Blackrock and look for real estate stuff. You'll see links about the same thing. Black Rock isn't a real estate company. It's a large fund with somewhere between 7 n 11 trillion in assets. Seems a bit odd to me that suddenly they want to eat up all the real estate they can get their hands on. But in terms of nefarious as you mentioned.

Citidel a large hedgefunds/ market maker has been borrowing shares from black Rock (a competitor) to short stocks when covid was ripping the nation to shreds. In hopes to make serious profit by driving price to zero. And not having to repay the loans from shorting at 4 bucks a share and keeping the gains.
When retail got involved and took over the float for AMC and gme. Citidel was backed into a corner. There options were to continue to to short the price to zero. Or cover their position. Being that price isn't 4 bucks and now in the 200ish range. The millions of naked shorts daily. Have added up. And they don't have the fund to close their position and these company's just payed off all debt and put over a billion in surplus to the bank(gme/AMC) . They ain't going under. And the shorts can't afford to cover such a massive bill.
. So once it's been established that gamestop isn't going bankrupt. It seems the game should be over for the shorts. And yet they continue to borrow and sink the price. At this point. It's predatory. And that alone I call Nefarious.
This inflation bubble and reverse repo issue going on was already a problem. But the banks lending to the hedgefunds. They have money problems with the fed as well. Since treasuries about to be squeezed to shit just like the meme stocks.the meme stocks in my opinion are the pin that pop the bubble.
Wallstreet is wreck less right now.if any of the things I mentioned is news to you. Then for your own sake if involved In the market. I'd suggest looking into these things and hopefully you can prove em wrong as I'm not excited about the future of our economy. Don't get me wrong. I'm gonna profit like a motherfucker and inflation isn't going to phase me. But I'm just putting this stuff out there for speculation. Cause as the post title states
Maybe I'm right. Maybe I'm wrong. If I'm wrong. I'm just another silly asshole
If I'm right. Well then we're talking about the preface to the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind.

Brothers.. Listen. I know I seem like the guy who cried wolf. I'm fine with that.. And if I seem to tin foil Hatty. And this threads unwanted. I'll gladly keep my bullshit to myself. My main reason for this post is my concern for the people who helped me when I needed it the most. So I wanted an eye opener to give u a chance in the event of crypto dumps. I don't know u sugar dicks. But I see yall here regularly and we've all come to know each other in our own false internet way. That one bitcoin thing. Stems from something much bigger. And I opened a can of worms here for u to see. What u do with the Information is on you. And in fact I encourage my buddies here to look into these things for themselves. That's all. I'd rather fail this thread than read one about holy shit I wish I knew.
Wanna blow ur mind. Look into cede & Co.
They own your stocks. Flat out own them. U just get the rights to an iou that they provide. In legality. Ur shares belong to them. Cash or margin u don't own shit. Cede owns everything. And blackrock is a drop of water in the ocean to them. As citidel is a drop to blackrock. Ps. Citidel runs 47 percent of the US stock trades. Kind of a big deal.

It's not much of a drop. But as you can see on June 8th/9th. Nearly all Big banks are gearing up for something.
RDT_20210616_1409479151189484874259687.jpgRDT_20210616_1409449072483025646446099.jpgRDT_20210616_140941573923461032254174.jpgRDT_20210616_1409374803320665580762198.jpgRDT_20210616_140934977261605733943457.jpg

These investment firms buy homes to rent them and fill a need in this new economy. People can't afford them, so they rent them.

Landlords of apartment complexes or housing developments people need a place to live and fills a need.

Saw these today.
Everything money related is taking a hit.. Maybe not. Bankruptcy style. But shit. Look at the graphs on IMG 4. If that doesn't show Near identical decline on each one then I need glasses. Either there all trying to accomplish the same, thing at the same Time or someone is dumping heavy assets from everything.
RDT_20210617_1255357969991609204290728.jpgRDT_20210617_1255174391462085656492473.jpgRDT_20210617_1252194527579603138684512.jpgRDT_20210617_1153314086634643660740435.jpg

Saw these today.
Everything money related is taking a hit.. Maybe not. Bankruptcy style. But shit. Look at the graphs on IMG 4. If that doesn't show Near identical decline on each one then I need glasses. Either there all trying to accomplish the same, thing at the same Time or someone is dumping heavy assets from everything.
View attachment 62929View attachment 62930View attachment 62931View attachment 62932

Investors are rotating out of value stocks and are buying technology growth style stocks. It's been a back and forth for months now.

Look up growth stock valuation just for today and you will see what I mean.

Investors are rotating out of value stocks and are buying technology growth style stocks. It's been a back and forth for months now.

Look up growth stock valuation just for today and you will see what I mean.
Will do. U honestly think Warren buffet of all people are pulling nearly all of his long standing positions.. Specifically for tech?

Will do. U honestly think Warren buffet of all people are pulling nearly all of his long standing positions.. Specifically for tech?

Not Warren Buffett. But, he has soured on a few of his value stocks and did read he likes some big tech names but nothing like a small startup type tech stocks maybe Google, Microsoft or Apple to name a few.

IML Gear Cream!
I still haven't been researching, but this literally popped up on one of my newsfeeds today:

GREAT RESET - Sell your house to Blackrock, own nothing, become a renter and "be happy".

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-17_15-57-21.jpg
    photo_2021-06-17_15-57-21.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 17
And this:

JUST IN - Reverse repo explodes to stunning $756 billion overnight, a level never seen before and the biggest one-day increase on record.

More money now parked between the Fed and banks than the entire market capitalization of Bitcoin.

The erratic ride of money printing continues.

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-17_15-59-03.jpg
    photo_2021-06-17_15-59-03.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16
@JackPosobiec
There’s a reason BlackRock is gobbling up real estate

The dollar is being deliberately driven into the ground

Millennials are being forced into a renter class

And who benefits?

@JackPosobiec
There’s a reason BlackRock is gobbling up real estate

The dollar is being deliberately driven into the ground

Millennials are being forced into a renter class

And who benefits?

That dude is an alt right conspiracy theorist nut job

Tin foil hat and all!

That dude is an alt right conspiracy theorist nut job

Tin foil hat and all!

Maybe, but he's right 99.9% of the time.

Edit to add: I haven't seen him post any Qanon stuff or alex jones, so he can't be too far out there.

Last edited:
That reverse repo number is getting higher daily.
Even burry sees trouble ahead. The bull markets about to dip Back to a bear market. I expect spy to take a shit soon and vix to jump. RDT_20210617_1634256314842016708423735.jpg

I'm probly wrong. Who knows. Last month I posted that a decent hit to crypto should start around the 17/18th forwards to the 25th of this month. Yesterday btc was around 39/40k. Currently sitting around 36½
Maybe it'll typical swing. But find my post and there's no doubt I called it a month prior.

I am not versed in finance, my brother in law however is... He is Vice President and Senior Investment Advisor at PNC, has B.S.B.A. and CFA. Roughly 25 years of investments... We do not talk much these days, but I may find a reason to give him a holler to get his opinion on what's coming...

Back