• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Post covid

NAGA88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to know if anyone has had a hard time getting back into shape after a long lay off due to Covid ? I feel like my breathing is all fucked up. My heart rate, light headed. Has anyone else experienced this?

Just wanted to know if anyone has had a hard time getting back into shape after a long lay off due to Covid ? I feel like my breathing is all fucked up. My heart rate, light headed. Has anyone else experienced this?

I used to get a lil light headed too but I think it was because my breathing was fucked up tho. Other than that it was just hard for me at first just to get back to the gym because I so used to being locked up in the house the whole time idk. The thing that sucked the most for me was my bench went from 415 to struggling with 225. I did not have a bench at home during Covid it suffered bad lol

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome.
Did you have pneumonia? Do you suffer from asthma or pre existing respiratory conditions?

I used to get a lil light headed too but I think it was because my breathing was fucked up tho. Other than that it was just hard for me at first just to get back to the gym because I so used to being locked up in the house the whole time idk. The thing that sucked the most for me was my bench went from 415 to struggling with 225. I did not have a bench at home during Covid it suffered bad lol

What did you do to help? And have you done a cycle since?

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome.
Did you have pneumonia? Do you suffer from asthma or pre existing respiratory conditions?
Nope…and never … but seems like after catching Covid I’ve been having a lot of post Covid health issues ..

Nope…and never … but seems like after catching Covid I’ve been having a lot of post Covid health issues ..

There's been some studies that say covid causes permanent/long term lung damage in some people. Not sure if it would be detectable in an xray or not, but it might be worth investigating.

Yea this is true, I work in healthcare and there’s are lots of post covid patients coming back with long term health problems due to covid, mostly lung / respiratory in nature. Getting a chest x ray is a good idea to see any post covid damage to the lungs. Fuck covid

Did you have covid ? of course if you dont train and keep diet during covid you will get completely out of shape and will take time to recover that shape.

I watched a darkhorse podcast on youtube with Dr. Pierre Kory. The Dr. says he is seeing long haul covid symptoms clearing up with the use of Ivermectin.

Damn man where do you live that you are just getting back to the gym ?

I have been out two months for a surgery and kind of not feeling it . I need to I feel like I have shrunk . Next week will be eight weeks post surgery and I will get back at it .

IML Gear Cream!
I have asthma and chronic sinusitis.. recently had covid and was hospitalized. Just come home earlier this last week... This is why I was asking about the asthma. Because the hospital was fucking clueless and was causing many issues including my breathing and lungs to spasm... These mfers tried to kill my ass...
What issues specifically are you still experiencing. Neurological, respiratory, vision, your body outta sync..?????

What did you do to help? And have you done a cycle since?

Honestly bro It just went away on it’s own man. I have no idea why or what it was. My bench and everything else eventually all came back too but it was weird bro. I’m interested in what others might have to say about this too.

Had it, wasn't a big deal. Took two months off cause i wanted a break but otherwise had a gym owner who didn't give a fuck and let a few of us still train during the scamdemic shut down

I did but I had covid for 16 days it was miserable had a hard time breathing for another month or so afterwards

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I've had Corona in a midle of my cycle. I am on Test, DHB, Winstrol. At wk 5 I was tested positive for Covid. It lqsted for 10 days of high body temperature. I did not cut on my cycle even I was not able to train. 2 days latter after my temperature normalised I was in GYM. Lucky for me I did not have any other issues, just the loss of smell and taste. Which eventually came back.

yeah I did have Covid, and it sucked! It lasted longer than 2 weeks for me.

All of those, When working out I get light headed with the most simple non intense work outs.. My breathing is off. I feel weak ASF. My vision gets fucked up.. Also some cardio issues. When im about to go to bed sometimes I feel like I stop breathing when I'm falling into sleep and it wakes me up gasping for air and my heart starts racing at 100mph. Some scary shit, Covid really fucked me up. Just hoping that I can get back to normal with working out and healthy diet.. I'm thinking of running some Sust and TBol. I usually do Sust and some Tren to cut some body fat but not sure how I feel about that with all these post covid issues...

Also had Covid. It was about 2 days where I felt like I had the worst sinus infection ever. On day 1, I started taking Ivermectin. My boss has race horses so I just took the horse paste straight out of the tube. Word of advise, put it on your tongue and chase it with water quickly. That shit tastes horrible. Dose 1 on day 1, dose 2 on day 3. On day 4, I felt perfectly fine. I did lose my smell for about 10 days though. Tested negative on day 9 after first testing positive. Luckily, I've had no post covid side effects.

My lower back was super weak post covid. I couldn't even do bent over bb rows or db rows. So I had to do them at the very end to not sabotage my training.

Back