• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IronLion Experience

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just placed an order and the communication and support team is every bit as good as the product. By far my favorite sponsor I have ever used. They are a company that is willing to adapt and doesn't just say "No, that's against our policy".

They helped me to get the money to them and were completely upfront about their products. I used to go through a great oils supplier who wouldn't give you a reply message after you sent them the money. I do understand some sponsors

want as little communication as possible, but I still bite my nails. So, I would be freaking out until it made it to me.

Whatever you got going on that concerns you or you need help with, just reach out to one of their reps, or if you need a special combo of products like mixing oranges and greys, just reach out to them and I'm confident he will be straight with

you and let you know if he can accomodate you. He honored a deal he made a long time ago. As I saw it, I backed out because of financial issues, so that was on me. But, he still honored it. He may not be able to do that every time, but at

least I know he will do what he can to help me out. If you get bunk stuff from somewhere else, you can't say you didn't know who to go through. I've told you literally every chance I get.

"Trust the Lion that is made of Iron"

Special thanks to the man himself for dealing with my nagging questions. You rock IrLi

Chemical

Hey Chemical I really appreciate you putting in the time to write up this review.

Back