Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25g pin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Agreed. But I also notice if I go into scar tissue it doesnít matter what carrier oil, the oil just wont push through in a 25g. Frustrating sometimes because I have to re-inject and change the needle. Happened in my shoulders and glutes recently and was just standing there sweating. I know we all been there lol. Not a fan of 23g, I get more pip from the actual puncture than the oil sometimes.
    Some places it just won't go. I'm the same have to pull out and make another hole. Just wondering how long do you take to pin each ml? I literally take 30 seconds per Ml always have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

On my second cycle here ... Using 25 , gauge after my first injection I had to let the wife in on the extra curricular activities going on,I canít push it glutei in myself . Started going in thru my delta which became somewhat manageable by myself but I shake like crazy and get a decent amount of blood each time so Iíve her help again... trying 23g soon to see if it helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Macker1515 View Post
    On my second cycle here ... Using 25 , gauge after my first injection I had to let the wife in on the extra curricular activities going on,I canít push it glutei in myself . Started going in thru my delta which became somewhat manageable by myself but I shake like crazy and get a decent amount of blood each time so Iíve her help again... trying 23g soon to see if it helps
    You know 23G is bigger right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

How will a bigger pin help? Other than leave more scar tissue.
    Delts suck. I can't even reach my opposite delt anymore so id never be able to pin them nowadays and id never let anyone ELSE pin me with anything bigger than a slin pin.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    966 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Some places it just won't go. I'm the same have to pull out and make another hole. Just wondering how long do you take to pin each ml? I literally take 30 seconds per Ml always have.
    If I can actually push it 30 seconds. But if not about 2-3 minutes. It is moving just really really slowly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Did that on my last shot n my ass has been killing me since

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    You know 23G is bigger right?
    Yea. Figuring the oil will pass thru the 23g vs 25g easier. Right logic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea. Figuring the oil will pass thru the 23g vs 25g easier. Right logic?
    True. I have only used a 23 in glutes a few times but for me if I hit scar tissue it didn't go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

I have used 25 for a while. I throw it in a cup of water that I microwaved for 30 seconds. Still sometimes it can be a bit challenging to get oil in me. Seems like I wiggle the needle around too much and possibly causing more damage than than the reason why I went went a smaller pin. I have switched too 23 guage and seem to like them better. A little bit smoother and more steady in my hands. But everyone is different. Everyone's gear is different and scar tissue and what not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    318 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pathadden View Post
    I have used 25 for a while. I throw it in a cup of water that I microwaved for 30 seconds. Still sometimes it can be a bit challenging to get oil in me. Seems like I wiggle the needle around too much and possibly causing more damage than than the reason why I went went a smaller pin. I have switched too 23 guage and seem to like them better. A little bit smoother and more steady in my hands. But everyone is different. Everyone's gear is different and scar tissue and what not.
    Im assuming it took you guys quite a few pins before you started having scar tissue problems, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

What kind of gear are you guys getting that you have to heat it up? I have never had to heat up gear for any size pin.

Ive got certain spots on my glutes that a nice sharp 25g will push the skin way in before it will go through and it'll creak and squeak all the way in
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

I used 23 g for the first time what a difference, really smooth had to slow down the injection. Hopefully it stays that way