• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Meal replacement

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m looking for some type of meal replacement shake or maybe a healby carb I could add to a shake .I’m a bartender , I have no time during my shift to stop and eat a meal so I gotta use the next best thing . A shake I can slam and keep it moving . Any ideas ???

This isn't cutting edge by any means, but how about a shake with Fairlife milk as a base, a scoop of whey protein, berries, peanut butter and some rolled oats. Grind it up in a blender at home before work, put it in a shaker cup and take it to work with you. You'd obviously need to keep it in a fridge until you're ready for it

This isn't cutting edge by any means, but how about a shake with Fairlife milk as a base, a scoop of whey protein, berries, peanut butter and some rolled oats. Grind it up in a blender at home before work, put it in a shaker cup and take it to work with you. You'd obviously need to keep it in a fridge until you're ready for it

Perfect , yea keeping it in the fridge is no problem . Thanks for the input . I’m pretty open to trying anything at this point just to get some kind of meal in . Having a shake ready is better then nothing .

Make your own shake

Base : Milk, Water, Coconut milk, Almond Milk, Walnut Milk
Fat : Peanut Butter, Butter, Clotted Cream, Whipped Cream, nuts of any kind
Carbs : Oats, Bananas, Berries, Strawberries, Mango, Apples or any other fruit
Protein : Whey, Casein, Soy

Thanks for the ideas. Idk why I couldn’t think to just blend up my own shake lol . It worked out perfectly today and it tasted good af !

Boiled eggs on a bed of kimchi cabbage people will fear you and socially distance

Back