• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
An unusual question, guys. What if you woke up tomorrow and found out that now the standards of beauty are changed and being fat is great, would you continue to keep yourself in shape?

We are already there. Pop stars are now praised for being brave enough to be overweight and people like Rebel Wilson take heat for losing weight.

I hope this is not our near future!
Yep...It is
A future where being smart is stupid,
And being stupid is normal.
A future where nobody works
And sits around the house "Baitin'" all day.
Where we consume so much fastfood that we've forgotten how to grow real food...
But can get a handjob at the local Starbucks.

Id continue to eat healthy because I feel better . 2 auto immune diseases doesn't work well with a shitty diet as far as inflammatory responses from the body. I'm almost vegan .

I'm not quite where I want to be but I'm alot closer than what I was and even a 1% change in my weight would be a loss of 2.25 pounds monthly . If you only take big steps its impossible to get anywhere.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a triple whopper with bacon and cheese with a large French fry and chocolate milk shake, but I feel like crap for 2 days after .

Id continue to eat healthy because I feel better . 2 auto immune diseases doesn't work well with a shitty diet as far as inflammatory responses from the body. I'm almost vegan .

I'm not quite where I want to be but I'm alot closer than what I was and even a 1% change in my weight would be a loss of 2.25 pounds monthly . If you only take big steps its impossible to get anywhere.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a triple whopper with bacon and cheese with a large French fry and chocolate milk shake, but I feel like crap for 2 days after .
It is possible to make your own "Whopper" fries and milkshake..
It we be way better quality than the crap that BK pawns off as food.

Yep...It is
A future where being smart is stupid,
And being stupid is normal.
A future where nobody works
And sits around the house "Baitin'" all day.
Where we consume so much fastfood that we've forgotten how to grow real food...
But can get a handjob at the local Starbucks.

I read the first 3 lines and started thinking “I should respond to this with an Idiocracy gif”, and then I kept reading and saw there was no point.

Couldn’t agree more. We’re living it.

IML Gear Cream!
An unusual question, guys. What if you woke up tomorrow and found out that now the standards of beauty are changed and being fat is great, would you continue to keep yourself in shape?

hahaha I most definitely would, although that scenario is not far off imo. "Big is beautiful” is the new trend lol

Seems the choice has been made for you. On one hand it sucks, but then, you have no other way but to eat healthy food.

Its the buns and fries I love most. I wish they sold fast food buns in the grocery store. Id probably have sandwiches on Wendy's buns and burgers on burger King buns .

My lady likes her fries not crunchy so its like having mooshy potato in my mouth . We actually got into fights over food where we didn't talk for days. She once fried cube steak without adding flour or pepper so it was just like a shitty pork chop covered in grease .

She constantly pulls food out too early and I don't allow her to cook anymore. She once pulled a 7 pound chicken out of thr oven after 30 minutes and tried telling me that shit was done

Its the buns and fries I love most. I wish they sold fast food buns in the grocery store. Id probably have sandwiches on Wendy's buns and burgers on burger King buns .

My lady likes her fries not crunchy so its like having mooshy potato in my mouth . We actually got into fights over food where we didn't talk for days. She once fried cube steak without adding flour or pepper so it was just like a shitty pork chop covered in grease .

She constantly pulls food out too early and I don't allow her to cook anymore. She once pulled a 7 pound chicken out of thr oven after 30 minutes and tried telling me that shit was done
Well, what if your lady is Italian and likes her meal al dente?
Or maybe, she just pretends to be a lousy cook, so that you do the job?

aa004612ce18643e5a395a123b5a0d0d.jpg

ad07cd0e218a205d9058b529fd700fde.plist

I made all of these, copies of In n Out, Steak n Shake, Chik-Fil-A for a family Party over a year ago. They were all delicious. Used online recipes from people who worked at the Franchises/owned and copied recipes. It was incredible. When I have cheat days , we come up with all kinds of stuff. I have a older thread called Max’s “OFF THE DECK” Food! Literally some of the best food ever . Mixes of me and others in my Family made all of it Homemade!
836747d2d713576f90b53bff0b5f6e46.plist

Another Big Hit is my Red Chile Colorado “Loaded Burritos” ! So good! I have so many serving types of platters just like the restaurant(like These Fajita Sets) I use them all the time. You can make 100’s of different types of fajitas ! I made this one just for myself ! Lol. Nobody was even home!

Max

Rocking grub bro!!
As far as the restaurants go I just don't trust people anymore cooking my food!

It is a disappointment to me , “going out to eat” we all cook so good in my family. Of course my girl doesn’t cook really, lol! She can Bake and Make incredible Ice creams, Frozen Yogurt (blueberry/lemon cheesecake flavor is my favorite): Using Kitchen Aid ice cream attachment, 7 layer Dip and Potato Salad are her only dishes she makes! Of course, nothing I can really eat ! . She makes up for it though

Max

It is a disappointment to me , “going out to eat” we all cook so good in my family. Of course my girl doesn’t cook really, lol! She can Bake and Make incredible Ice creams, Frozen Yogurt (blueberry/lemon cheesecake flavor is my favorite): Using Kitchen Aid ice cream attachment, 7 layer Dip and Potato Salad are her only dishes she makes! Of course, nothing I can really eat ! . She makes up for it though

Max
Same here. My wife makes cobbler's, cheesecake, home made bread, etc...
I love all of those, but need to be disciplined and take only a small portion. It's tough, as great as they are... nothing beats homemade food.

Same here. My wife makes cobbler's, cheesecake, home made bread, etc...
I love all of those, but need to be disciplined and take only a small portion. It's tough, as great as they are... nothing beats homemade food.

Peach Cobbler and Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream is my Favorite Dessert of all Time. I usually say Tiramisu or NY Cheescake/Key Lime but, the aforementioned is unbeatable, especially if your cook is Southern....Georgia, even better!! ! Making me hungry
giphy.gif

Max
#sweetlikeapeach

Get Shredded!
Bro, this is amazing! It looks delicious and it's probably healthy, too. As you know it's made with fresh ingredients and in a clean kitchen.
aa004612ce18643e5a395a123b5a0d0d.jpg

ad07cd0e218a205d9058b529fd700fde.plist

I made all of these, copies of In n Out, Steak n Shake, Chik-Fil-A for a family Party over a year ago. They were all delicious. Used online recipes from people who worked at the Franchises/owned and copied recipes. It was incredible. When I have cheat days , we come up with all kinds of stuff. I have a older thread called Max’s “OFF THE DECK” Food! Literally some of the best food ever . Mixes of me and others in my Family made all of it Homemade!
836747d2d713576f90b53bff0b5f6e46.plist

Another Big Hit is my Red Chile Colorado “Loaded Burritos” ! So good! I have so many serving types of platters just like the restaurant(like These Fajita Sets) I use them all the time. You can make 100’s of different types of fajitas ! I made this one just for myself ! Lol. Nobody was even home!

Max

Bro, this is amazing! It looks delicious and it's probably healthy, too. As you know it's made with fresh ingredients and in a clean kitchen.

It was amazing!! The making of each component was great, you have full control and you know nobody is messing with the sodium filled, preservative loaded ingredients. You don’t get sick like Fast Food! appreciate it

Max

Back