• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dhb

glock4319

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at running some DHB. How’s the PSL DHB? PIP?

I was just recently talking about dhb pip with a buddy. Sub'd in for replies

Think I ran it over a year ago and there was zero pip. If I remember right it was on point.

I ran it at 1.5cc per injection with no pip and currently a buddy just pinned his quads lastnight with 1.5cc and he’s good today no pip.

My next order from PSL I’ll get some DHB, i’m very curious about the results myself.

In my opinion you're going to hear mixed reviews. Not about the quality but just specifically about PIP.
The majority have reported little to no irritation but I have seen a few guys report PIP.
For those that are sensitive I think it's always going to be there with this compound.

In my opinion you're going to hear mixed reviews. Not about the quality but just specifically about PIP.
The majority have reported little to no irritation but I have seen a few guys report PIP.
For those that are sensitive I think it's always going to be there with this compound.

Only way you get to now is to try it yourself, but indeed it’s a common think with dhb, you either love the compound or hate it.

Curently running it, close to end of cycle, 1ml Test +3ml DHB in one sringe in gluteus, there is a bit of PIP but it is a high volume of oil. When I started with less oil, no PIP.

Does PSL have a website you order from or do I contact someone like Vision?

IML Gear Cream!
Curently running it, close to end of cycle, 1ml Test +3ml DHB in one sringe in gluteus, there is a bit of PIP but it is a high volume of oil. When I started with less oil, no PIP.

What kind of results have you seen with it?

Does PSL have a website you order from or do I contact someone like Vision?

Just log on to the ordering site and create an account, be sure to read the terms and conditions in regards what emails are compatible and use your friendly with our service.

Just log on to the ordering site and create an account, be sure to read the terms and conditions in regards what emails are compatible and use your friendly with our service.

Thanks brother. So what can I expect from this compound? What sides? How much ew and how often do I pin?

Moderate dose is 300wk, pining twice a week. I found better results with 600wk. Pronaunce vascularity, muscle density is the outcome. Not a strength booster. No sides, my experience.

Moderate dose is 300wk, pining twice a week. I found better results with 600wk. Pronaunce vascularity, muscle density is the outcome. Not a strength booster. No sides, my experience.

What’s good to run with dhb besides test? I was thinking about running sust and low dose tren with it.

Why yes, yes I did! From an awesome dude on this board.

Right on my brother and I'm glad someone took care of you, you're one of the solids here..
Keep everyone posted on how you make out ;)

Back