• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC TD bih

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should’ve posted sooner but been a little busy. My guy had the stuff sent same day he went out on vacation. Got here so fast I wouldn’t be surprised if it was AMZN prime.

One question tho. My buddy is complaining of a lot of pip from the Test E. It’s been a few years since his last injection cause I had thought .. you know.. maybe virgin muscles or whatever.

That common with GC test?

EDIT: meant to touch more on the cst service, communication was by far the best I’ve seen from any source, even accounting the amount of traffic he must’ve had during the last few days b4 his vaca.
GC IS THE WAY

Last edited:
Should’ve posted sooner but been a little busy. My guy had the stuff sent same day he went out on vacation. Got here so fast I wouldn’t be surprised if it was AMZN prime.

One question tho. My buddy is complaining of a lot of pip from the Test E. It’s been a few years since his last injection cause I had thought .. you know.. maybe virgin muscles or whatever.

EDIT: meant to touch more on the cst service, communication was by far the best I’ve seen from any source, even accounting the amount of traffic he must’ve had during the last few days b4 his vaca.
GC IS THE WAY

I'm pinning the GC test and I'm not getting any pip at all. If he hasn't pinned in years I'd say that's most likely what it is.

I’m prone to pip and got a very low pip from test E, so I use the test cyp and no pip…

95% of GC is stuff has no pip I love EQ and it’s dosed at 400mg and pin 2cc in my quads with zero pip, so what I’m getting at is no GC stuff is not prone to pip

I’m prone to pip and got a very low pip from test E, so I use the test cyp and no pip…

95% of GC is stuff has no pip I love EQ and it’s dosed at 400mg and pin 2cc in my quads with zero pip, so what I’m getting at is no GC stuff is not prone to pip

I’ve never gotten pip from any test.. well that’s a lie maybe a little from Prop. That’s why I found it odd when this dude is telling me he can’t sit at all.

I’ve never gotten pip from any test.. well that’s a lie maybe a little from Prop. That’s why I found it odd when this dude is telling me he can’t sit at all.

Again I’m no expert but maybe he hit a nerve? Somehow got dirty cap? Dirty needle? Or maybe and doubt it if he’s used other GC products with no issues but maybe could have an allergic reaction to the solvent… I know I’m allergic to mig 840 I got insane pip from it

Again I’m no expert but maybe he hit a nerve? Somehow got dirty cap? Dirty needle? Or maybe and doubt it if he’s used other GC products with no issues but maybe could have an allergic reaction to the solvent… I know I’m allergic to mig 840 I got insane pip from it

There’s no nerves to hit in the gluteus medius. Nothing dirty, he knows what he’s doing. I hadn’t considered the allergic reaction but I doubt that would cause that much pain and no irritation.

There’s no nerves to hit in the gluteus medius. Nothing dirty, he knows what he’s doing. I hadn’t considered the allergic reaction but I doubt that would cause that much pain and no irritation.

Could be allergic to the oil

I've ran quite a few bottles of his Test E over the years. Has always been smooth with no pip. And to answer your original question- No it is not common with his Test to have Pip, the dude has a long and consistent track record to say the least.

IML Gear Cream!
Been running GC Test E for TRT/cruise for the past 3 months and never even a little bit.

I’ve had no pip at all with GC injectable dbol but I am getting some pretty good pip with the test/deca/mast blend. The total milligrams is 600 per ml tho so that’s probably why.

Running his primo, sust, and NPP with no pip at 2.8 mls per inject.

Only thing I had very minimal pip was his tren/mast blend injected by itself. Mix in a little test and nothing at all.

GC IS THE WAY
Properly dosed gear has bite at first.

I’ve been running GC Test for many years....never an issue.

Many things could be affecting your friend....injection technique,possible allergy to MCT and many other things.

UOTE=LukeIronWall;1880325]Should’ve posted sooner but been a little busy. My guy had the stuff sent same day he went out on vacation. Got here so fast I wouldn’t be surprised if it was AMZN prime.

GC IS THE WAY[/QUOTE]

Some people are just sensitive to certain raws/compounds more than that actual oil
If it's not a technique issue just have your buddy switch it to test Cyp and he should be fine.

Back