• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol only cycle

dirtysouth872

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am out of town for about a month. I had to take an airplane to get hear. I brought my trt dose and syringes. Last minute I threw a handful of dbols in a tylenol pm bottle. I got a gym member ship up here and have been going hard and eating alot. I was wondering if it be worth it to take a little dbol or just save it for next cycle. I love the way dbol makes me feel in the gym. Btw I forgot to grab an ai and my prami. I usually dont have much of an issue with estro or prolactin. Would it be worth it to take a little dbol while I'm stuck out of town with my trt dose or just save it for an actual cycle?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

You could use it anytime but, IMO, I would not ever do it without AI. Dbol is one that is notorious for gyno ! Once it gets started and you don’t have AI to stop it. It is permanent if you don’t catch it in time. Surgery is expensive and they don’t always remove all the gland so you can still make more breast tissue. TRT is all I personally would do.

Max
Btw- I love Dianabol!

I like D-bol too! To echo Max, be patient. One month on strictly TRT will help your lipids, hepatic function etc...no risk of gyno...and you may discover that you can still make gains on just TRT bro ;-)

From what I been reading, dbol only cycles are a very bad idea.

U don't by chance have nolvadex w/ u? (technically it's not an AI). I'm guessing no- It would be a gamble man- u would prob. be fine if it normally doesn't bother u, but if ur like me, this would be ur first time. My advice would be wait- but if u do decide to do some, keep it low, like 25 mgs. My body is very sensitive to d-bol. 50 will give me sore nips, but 25 nothing. And ANY sign of nip sensitivity- STOP! Good Luck!

So I am out of town for about a month. I had to take an airplane to get hear. I brought my trt dose and syringes. Last minute I threw a handful of dbols in a tylenol pm bottle. I got a gym member ship up here and have been going hard and eating alot. I was wondering if it be worth it to take a little dbol or just save it for next cycle. I love the way dbol makes me feel in the gym. Btw I forgot to grab an ai and my prami. I usually dont have much of an issue with estro or prolactin. Would it be worth it to take a little dbol while I'm stuck out of town with my trt dose or just save it for an actual cycle?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Leave the dbol for your cycle and now on TRT try to clean and detox body using liver and kidney supplements to help detox . Health first

You could use it anytime but, IMO, I would not ever do it without AI. Dbol is one that is notorious for gyno ! Once it gets started and you don’t have AI to stop it. It is permanent if you don’t catch it in time. Surgery is expensive and they don’t always remove all the gland so you can still make more breast tissue. TRT is all I personally would do.

Max
Btw- I love Dianabol!

Is Nolva is sufficient for gyno preventative ?

When you guys talk about sore nips, is it obvious? My nips are a little sensitive if I touch them, but otherwise they feel normal. I honestly don’t know if it’s from the gear or if they were always like that (normal)..

When you guys talk about sore nips, is it obvious? My nips are a little sensitive if I touch them, but otherwise they feel normal. I honestly don’t know if it’s from the gear or if they were always like that (normal)..

It was for decades. Nips being sore can happen close to injection or oral use. They may feel just slightly itchy, sensitive, or kinda weird. This does not mean you have gyno and can just disappear. Only when I see any puff, lump or growth do I personally use a SERM or AI. Now: if you have ever had gyno or know you are prone to it: (then you already know that a serm and/or AI should be obtained and have before you even start any sort of AAS/SARMS/Other.

This is not advice of any kind and should be considered information for entertainment purposes only.

Max

When i feel any sides of gyno i star with 40mg tamoxifen for 2 to 4 weeks and it works amazing . But if you have prolactin gyno you can also need dostinex , but always begin with tamox

dbol with TRT is a game changer for results. I do it all the time. Using it a low dose and no AI has never been an issue for me, however if gyno becomes an issue, 40mgs a day of Nolva will do the trick. surgery is for when you have let the gyro problem go too far. evat woeryone is different so try it and see how you like it, thats the only way you’ll ever know what works best for you

Back