• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who uses Gimmicks and why....

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who uses gimmicks and why?...:coffee:

In your opinion and in you guys experience who uses gimmicks?
Do you think its because they are scared of goin against the group they be-friended.
Do you think its a way they can hide?
Whenever any of you heard of someone using a gimmick what was the situation?
I dont know if you heard someone had over 200 gimmicks what would be the first thought in your head?....

Its an open discussion to all ASF members ....

Last edited:
iu

Wow didnt take you long....who are you to tell me who or what to use?

Once again lifter just to be clear so you understand coo coo bird ....Im not apollo...Im not repping multiple labs ...Im not LE ....Im a rat ....I never been popped for nothing!....im not 5'10" and 214lbs.....no Im not tryin to rep for apollo ....all your info is incorrect your a psycho stalking creepy mentally unhealthy person man ....its been 3 mos and you went thru every one of those accusations your just a fraud! ....if someone is feeding you this info they are mentally fucked in head like you man....dude over 200 gimmicks, in a matter of 10hrs you sent me 18 visitors messages and I told you blocked before you even started bwahaha ....Im done answereing uour questions your a fucking nut case you should be committed/ institutionalized.....

Listen stop repeating yourself and beat it you fucking psychotic pathetic loser....pfft Im done with you .....let the community post in here and stop being a fucking loser and messing up ASF

Hey necron you visited one of gimmicks accounts also ...funny thing is the gimmick never posted on forum how did you know and why did you know? Please be careful with your sign ins :coffee:

Will you contribute to the thread? Who uses gimmicks and why? ....were past the drama at this point......

Last edited:
Hey necron you visited one of gimmicks accounts also ...funny thing is the gimmick never posted on forum how did you know and why did you know? Please be careful with your sign ins :coffee:

Will you contribute to the thread? Who uses gimmicks and why? ....were past the drama at this point......

Yes, I did. I wanted to see who it was that had sent a message to me. I don't remember what the name was, nor do I care.

I still don't understand your use of the word "gimmick" and what it means.

I dunno about the phrase 'gimmick'.
I've had multiple accounts on GB but I was still 'me' if that makes any sense. The only reason I hadda get a new account is cuz I kept getting banned. I was still a juiced up gay black guy from NYC now living on the west coast.
I was told I'm one of the oldest members at steroid.com. Been there since 2005 under the name Remington. In 2018 there was a thread called "10 things about me". That's when it dawned on me that I hadn't proclaimed my love of Asian twinks... So I posted this and got zero negative responses as expected.

Attachments

• a8218d888658fc3ec54bd975e296966c7addb1cf-14.jpg
    a8218d888658fc3ec54bd975e296966c7addb1cf-14.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 63
So a gimmick is an alternate account? No, I don't have one of those, nor do I feel the need to have one. If I get banned, I'll just go somewhere else. I'm not one to lose sleep over stupid shit on the internet.

Yes, I did. I wanted to see who it was that had sent a message to me. I don't remember what the name was, nor do I care.

I still don't understand your use of the word "gimmick" and what it means.

Dont explain to me ....Im not ASF .. Im not admin ....Im not mod either ....you do what you want ....I call bullshit when I see it ...I call bullshit when I know it...hey to each its own .....like I said drama part of this thread is over now lets make some jokes about it and behave as normal as we can:coffee:.....

If I got banned then I would leave for good also... sucks bc I have history here and like ASF.

I was on a couple of others but too time consuming for multiple places.

But never did a gimmick acct.

Guy has a hate for twisted and thinks he will “win” or something. Idk.

Not sure why admin can’t block his IP or something.

Point of the forum is adding value. In some way.... his posts have no value. And are disruptive.

Talk about a libertard meltdown. Epic proportions.

I dunno about the phrase 'gimmick'.
I've had multiple accounts on GB but I was still 'me' if that makes any sense. The only reason I hadda get a new account is cuz I kept getting banned. I was still a juiced up gay black guy from NYC now living on the west coast.
I was told I'm one of the oldest members at steroid.com. Been there since 2005 under the name Remington. In 2018 there was a thread called "10 things about me". That's when it dawned on me that I hadn't proclaimed my love of Asian twinks... So I posted this and got zero negative responses as expected.

Kilsong your totally out of the closest in every way lolz...I dont know how much more you can be transparent..some people for some reason use gimmicks to deceive in one way or another basically ...

Last edited:
If I got banned then I would leave for good also... sucks bc I have history here and like ASF.

I was on a couple of others but too time consuming for multiple places.

But never did a gimmick acct.

Guy has a hate for twisted and thinks he will “win” or something. Idk.

Not sure why admin can’t block his IP or something.

Point of the forum is adding value. In some way.... his posts have no value. And are disruptive.

Talk about a libertard meltdown. Epic proportions.

Personally imo there is no need for a gimmick ...why?

Kilsong your totally out of the closest in every way lolz...I dont know how much more you can be transparent..some people for some reason use gimmicks to deceive in one way or another basically ...

Yeah.. That's the problem.
I mean come on.. Its the fucken internet, who cares?
Just be you.

Yeah.. That's the problem.
I mean come on.. Its the fucken internet, who cares?
Just be you.

Idk man ....its easiest to express yourself in non physical way no reason to hold back ....now were left with the dishonest and deceitful people using gimmicks ...

The problem I see with twisted and lifter or who ever it is is when their bullshit bleeds over into every other thread in the pit and derails the original thread subjects, like if all of the back and forth stayed in this thread then people could choose to read it or not, but when the bickering is in every thread it makes for a frustrating experience on the forum. Gimmick accounts make the Mods work harder than they need to control it. chasing and banning accounts. Twisted sometimes says attacking posts against others but I personally have no knowledge of him being a rat nor seen evidence of it. Hes just another outspoken asshole on the forum like I consider myself to be....:coffee:

Get Shredded!
The problem I see with twisted and lifter or who ever it is is when their bullshit bleeds over into every other thread in the pit and derails the original thread subjects, like if all of the back and forth stayed in this thread then people could choose to read it or not, but when the bickering is in every thread it makes for a frustrating experience on the forum. Gimmick accounts make the Mods work harder than they need to control it. chasing and banning accounts. Twisted sometimes says attacking posts against others but I personally have no knowledge of him being a rat nor seen evidence of it. Hes just another outspoken asshole on the forum like I consider myself to be....:coffee:

Exactly thank you! But if said banned person wasnt creating gimmicks and attacking me with accusations would any threads have been derailed? I didnt approach gimmick posts the gimmick came at me ....I moved from one thread to another and like a good nut sack sucker said gimmick followed me ....

Just fucking ignore him and he'll go away.

Nope it doesnt work ....200+ gimmicks .....3+ mos.....pages of pm's ....pages of visitor messages ....lolz....then what? .....Im open for suggestions!

Last edited:
Nope it doesnt work ....200+ gimmicks .....3+ mos.....pages of pm's ....pages of visitor messages ....lolz....then what? .....Im open for suggestions!
Sorry man, I got nothing. This dude isn't your typical troll. I was on Meso recently and came across a newish thread where lifter admitted to being a nut. He actually seemed quite proud of his psycho status.

Sorry man, I got nothing. This dude isn't your typical troll. I was on Meso recently and came across a newish thread where lifter admitted to being a nut. He actually seemed quite proud of his psycho status.

We know that lolz ....Hes a mental case ...funny is how hes using a gimmick to post and justify his actions ....I mean its like hes totally disconnected from reality and off his meds ....also hes running these gimmicks and instead of layin low and just tryin to blend in hes just totally always melted ...hes like a ex that wont let my nuts go...he has my dick so far down his throat the head of my penis is peaking out of his asshole .....I own his mind and the marbles that are rolling around in his head ..and Im not even trying .....its nice to be idolised:roflmao:

You negged me? Seriously? You think I'm part of this childish flamewar bullshit? Really? Wow.

This is for both of you: Don't drag me into your high school girl drama. If you have something to say, then say it out in the open instead of PM or through reputation messages. I'm not a sneak and I don't like sneaky people.

Oh, but please continue to confine your cat fight to a single thread.

That is all.

You negged me? Seriously? You think I'm part of this childish flamewar bullshit? Really? Wow.

This is for both of you: Don't drag me into your high school girl drama. If you have something to say, then say it out in the open instead of PM or through reputation messages. I'm not a sneak and I don't like sneaky people.

Oh, but please continue to confine your cat fight to a single thread.

That is all.

Bwahaha come in this thread with your passive bs yup you got negged bitch

Back