• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who uses Gimmicks and why....

Get Shredded!
He was accusing me of it and this was a couple years before he got banned, I can't out information because I don't know shit about anybody...:coffee:

*There's* the joke. I was waiting.

I like your last one better.
So do I, but for different reasons. Each and every time I try to view my own profile, guess whose profile it is? Not mine, it's Admin's. It didn't bother me much when he had that hot avi. But now I have to look at that scrote fuck Biden...fml

I also refuse to pay child support to the hooker I knocked up, my dad said I don't have to and I need the money for my crack.

I still carry 6 infraction points from that half a fag...:coffee:

Yeah but he did go on a whiskey bender and post trannys in every thread one night :daydream:. basically the golden era.. Golden shower era..

It’s weird that all of farvas posts were deleted when he got banned. Did he go off grid in Canada?

IML Gear Cream!
I thought this post was going to be about wrestlers and the different gimmicks they use , sadly disappointed

I thought this post was going to be about wrestlers and the different gimmicks they use , sadly disappointed

the dark side of the ring becomes the dark side of ASF.... I’d watch that train wreck lol

ahh I see...

I thought the guy was alright myself. Cheap threads and poirot and farva was good entertainment....
Ohh I missed cheapthreads and Poirot...those 2 are a real hoot as they kept ASF bumpin'

Yeah but he did go on a whiskey bender and post trannys in every thread one night :daydream:. basically the golden era.. Golden shower era..

Possibly the night of the perma bam.:coffee:

ahh I see...

I thought the guy was alright myself. Cheap threads and poirot and farva was good entertainment....

Yup there would be some butt hurt members here if a few of the older members were still posting...:coffee:

Back