• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this poison

jrup1986

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I planted nepata Canaria ( catnip ) . I know the one leaf is catnip. The giant one , but I'm unsure if the other leaves are catnip too or poison something

Any green thumbs ?
9aec930c651c82586fd1e9c4cd96e70b.jpg
b5f147f78408477f87dbcc07d2aec74e.jpg
5887be70993e982b0dcc8ef9913f7ffc.jpg

Nope regular random weed foliage. Just pull it from the root, nothing to worry about. Most ivy is vine like... in thinking the smaller ones are catnip.. and the large ones a random.

Last edited:
Huge leaf is catnip i know for a fact . My cat got high as balls off 1 leaf
I'm in the woods alot. I see large leaf vegetation like that all over its not catnip..... the smaller ones are....... your cat got the ole placebo high... that or you did.

I think my catnip is growing in like 3 pots with my sunflowers . Thats leaf below from different pot.
1c062d209a32080667297263befdf1c4.jpg

I heard some mother fuckers purposely rotting meat to then consume it and get high off the bacteria.... So you're suggesting can't be all that bad!
Isn't Kimchi rotted or fermented? I loved that the one time I got it from an Asian coworker

They look like leaves from a tall buttercup plant. I’m pretty sure they’re growing in a mulch bed at the front of my house.

Last edited:
I heard some mother fuckers purposely rotting meat to then consume it and get high off the bacteria.... So you're suggesting can't be all that bad!
Fuck man. I saw a video on. 1000 ways to die. Or something like that. Whacky show.
It was these tweaker kids that shit in Gatorade bottles. Put a balloon over the top. Come. Back when the methane inflates the balloon and they huff it. And some kid died huffing shit to catch a buzz.

Fuck man. I saw a video on. 1000 ways to die. Or something like that. Whacky show.
It was these tweaker kids that shit in Gatorade bottles. Put a balloon over the top. Come. Back when the methane inflates the balloon and they huff it. And some kid died huffing shit to catch a buzz.
Sooo..many jokes there!

Butt hash . Its a thing they do in Africa according to Google. Probably because they are to afraid to go into the jungle to grow weed or looking for shrooms. Lion might eat their ass

Lol some good ol’ jenkem. I remember reading about this nonsense somewhere when I was in the navy.

Haha check this link out... https://www.naplesnews.com/news/loc...ooh-its-existence-ep-403208822-344983472.html

Lol some good ol’ jenkem. I remember reading about this nonsense somewhere when I was in the navy.

Haha check this link out... https://www.naplesnews.com/news/loc...ooh-its-existence-ep-403208822-344983472.html
Ya no CT... I was kinda hoping in the back of my mind I remembered this incorrectly. And maybe even made it up or something cause the memory just seems so bizarre. But apparently yea this is real deal shit. Lol I was scouring the Googley and couldn't find the specific episode to link. No need now.
Fuck man. When life gets hard enough to huff shit to feel good. Someone just shoot me. Fuck smh

Get Shredded!
Ya no CT... I was kinda hoping in the back of my mind I remembered this incorrectly. And maybe even made it up or something cause the memory just seems so bizarre. But apparently yea this is real deal shit. Lol I was scouring the Googley and couldn't find the specific episode to link. No need now.
Fuck man. When life gets hard enough to huff shit to feel good. Someone just shoot me. Fuck smh

https://youtu.be/h-3CmKofKTU

I read up and current 15 wars in Africa. Man If they keep that up along with black men wanting white women there may be no more black people in 100 years

Back