• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodybuilding show/contests question

GymGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to enter a bodybuilding show but I have no idea where to even start. I’ve found one a few hours away from me but the thing is how do I prepare? Like how do I know what poses to do? Or what poses they’ll ask me to do? Will they drug test me? Etc etc

npconline, centerpodium are good places to start .

Max

I want to enter a bodybuilding show but I have no idea where to even start. I’ve found one a few hours away from me but the thing is how do I prepare? Like how do I know what poses to do? Or what poses they’ll ask me to do? Will they drug test me? Etc etc

Youtube is your friend.

Do you want to win ? Or just do it for the experience?

Lets see some pics of your physique...

Hire yourself a good coach. You'll need one that's familiar with training, diet, gear, posing and prep

Youtube is your friend.

Do you want to win ? Or just do it for the experience?

Lets see some pics of your physique...

I want to just have the experience but I ain’t guna lie I want to win one too lol

Hire yourself a good coach. You'll need one that's familiar with training, diet, gear, posing and prep

I’ve tried googling it where exactly would I look for a local coach? Maybe ask the gym? Also I can’t really afford them unfortunately especially just having a baby a month ago.

Back