• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High dosages test vs low dosages for better gains?

IML Gear Cream!
That´s why i use mainly aromasin as an AI , because it causes no rebound

I take .5 adex MWF for 750 sust. If I wanted to switch over to aromasin for the first time . What dose of aromasin would be equivalent to that . I’d much rather eliminate the E than just temporarily block it .

I take .5 adex MWF for 750 sust. If I wanted to switch over to aromasin for the first time . What dose of aromasin would be equivalent to that . I’d much rather eliminate the E than just temporarily block it .

Start with 12.5mg

Take 12,5mg EOD and check blood work to see if you need more or less, blood work is the only way to know because we all react different .

You don’t want to eliminate the Estrogen though you realize that comes with it’s own boat of problems right?

Just want it kept at a tolerable level (which is subjective)

You don’t want to eliminate the Estrogen though you realize that comes with it’s own boat of problems right?

High estrogen is not good , cause high blood preassure and gyno but low estrogen is even worst and is very hard to increase estrogen when is crashed . So be careful using AI because if you crash you will fell like shit and very hard to recover levels

I like lower Test and letting the other compounds do the 'heavy' lifting if you will.

The main is to keep estro as high as possible without causing side effects like gyno , edema or super high blood preasure . Because high estrogen can have sides but low or crashed is even worst and hard to restore

The main is to keep estro as high as possible without causing side effects like gyno , edema or super high blood preasure . Because high estrogen can have sides but low or crashed is even worst and hard to restore

Yup, exactly what I was trying to say.

We need to try open the eyes of beginners to not use to much AI and also use only when needed , because sometimes when you are using masteron on cycle you dont need AI most of the times

Get Shredded!
We need to try open the eyes of beginners to not use to much AI and also use only when needed , because sometimes when you are using masteron on cycle you dont need AI most of the times

True. Sometimes I surf too fast and it is a valid, important factor. I never need AI w TRT w mast . I do however need hair products, lol

Max

Primobolan is my AI. Other than that I will use Nolva. AIs are for putting out fires and I avoid fires. You have to find your sweet spots or else suffer consequences of side effects from all pharmaceuticals in use.

This is the way i think , i always use one DHT compound without AI , also i find my sweat spoot on test dosage . I prefer to have a dosage of test that i dont need AI , because AI is another drug with alot of sides like colesterol, liver toxicity . be smart and use only what you need

This is the way i think , i always use one DHT compound without AI , also i find my sweat spoot on test dosage . I prefer to have a dosage of test that i dont need AI , because AI is another drug with alot of sides like colesterol, liver toxicity . be smart and use only what you need

Yes that is my logic. And you ahve to find the DHT that works like AI for you. For some masteron works better than primo and vice versa.

At what dosage does masteron really help as far as estrogen levels, with test 500+ pw

Do not use mast as an ai or a way to control estrogen. Run an ai like you should be doing and add mast into your cycle for its effects not to control estrogen.

It's a little tricky getting it right but you are onto something here. The estrogen circuit is a growth circuit so you want it dialed in and not to low or high. Dial it in and everything works better from the dick to the joints to the brain. Also, people should realize that water retention is not only an estrogen question. Most AAS effect the adrenal steroid signaling so the mineralocorticoids like, but not limited to, aldosterone and water retention is increased. I have an article somewhere that lists the impact of a number of AAS. I'll try to dig it up.

At what dosage does masteron really help as far as estrogen levels, with test 500+ pw

You have to experiment. It's not the same for everyone. Masteron doesn't work for everyone either. Primo also works as does Proviron. Those three seem to be the leaders in that aspect.

You have to experiment. It's not the same for everyone. Masteron doesn't work for everyone either. Primo also works as does Proviron. Those three seem to be the leaders in that aspect.

My favorite words “uttered” experimentation!!
All of the above are true , if your already planning on a mast/test/??/ run : I always have every SERM/AI/Caber; and see how stuff goes. Definitely different for everyone but we all should have emergency items. Having or not having sex or growing titties is always in the back of my head. I never have ED problems but, I am not passing up opportunities because I am having a hormone control problem. It’s not all psychological.

Max

Back