Where Dimebag was killed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Where Dimebag was killed.

Kind of a sad moment after seeing concerts at the Alrosa Villa. Literally everyone has played there from Foghat to slipknot. This is also where Dimebag was killed along with others in a damageplan concert. The building is now being torn down. They were looking for a new owner after the previous were ready to retire.

It would not bother me too bad expecting for a new amazing building to replace it. Found out this morning that's not happening. The hood housing authority as I call them are building low income housing.

If anyone wants some awesome rock history and memorabilia there is plenty to be gotten from this place like signs and old signatures from many artist. There is a memorial rock outside for Dimebag that would be awesome to get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Kind of a sad moment after seeing concerts at the Alrosa Villa. Literally everyone has played there from Foghat to slipknot. This is also where Dimebag was killed along with others in a damageplan concert. The building is now being torn down. They were looking for a new owner after the previous were ready to retire.

It would not bother me too bad expecting for a new amazing building to replace it. Found out this morning that's not happening. The hood housing authority as I call them are building low income housing.

If anyone wants some awesome rock history and memorabilia there is plenty to be gotten from this place like signs and old signatures from many artist. There is a memorial rock outside for Dimebag that would be awesome to get.
    Remember that night well it was terrible !! Dimebag was awesome !! Like to get a hold of the memorabilia there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post

The moment Rick sold that place it went to shit. Sad deal cause it was a cool venue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheSleep View Post
    The moment Rick sold that place it went to shit. Sad deal cause it was a cool venue.
    Was a hole in the wall but I loved that place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points

Dimebag was a badass I hope that guy that killed him had barbwire stuck up his ass and yanked out lol . Pantera Rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Dimebag was a badass I hope that guy that killed him had barbwire stuck up his ass and yanked out lol . Pantera Rules
    Amen