Where Dimebag was killed.

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,578

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    580
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,002
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Where Dimebag was killed.

    Kind of a sad moment after seeing concerts at the Alrosa Villa. Literally everyone has played there from Foghat to slipknot. This is also where Dimebag was killed along with others in a damageplan concert. The building is now being torn down. They were looking for a new owner after the previous were ready to retire.

    It would not bother me too bad expecting for a new amazing building to replace it. Found out this morning that's not happening. The hood housing authority as I call them are building low income housing.

    If anyone wants some awesome rock history and memorabilia there is plenty to be gotten from this place like signs and old signatures from many artist. There is a memorial rock outside for Dimebag that would be awesome to get.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    995

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    550
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points
    6420100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Kind of a sad moment after seeing concerts at the Alrosa Villa. Literally everyone has played there from Foghat to slipknot. This is also where Dimebag was killed along with others in a damageplan concert. The building is now being torn down. They were looking for a new owner after the previous were ready to retire.

    It would not bother me too bad expecting for a new amazing building to replace it. Found out this morning that's not happening. The hood housing authority as I call them are building low income housing.

    If anyone wants some awesome rock history and memorabilia there is plenty to be gotten from this place like signs and old signatures from many artist. There is a memorial rock outside for Dimebag that would be awesome to get.
    Remember that night well it was terrible !! Dimebag was awesome !! Like to get a hold of the memorabilia there

  3. #3
    Registered User
    TheSleep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Kind of a sad moment after seeing concerts at the Alrosa Villa. Literally everyone has played there from Foghat to slipknot. This is also where Dimebag was killed along with others in a damageplan concert. The building is now being torn down. They were looking for a new owner after the previous were ready to retire.

    It would not bother me too bad expecting for a new amazing building to replace it. Found out this morning that's not happening. The hood housing authority as I call them are building low income housing.

    If anyone wants some awesome rock history and memorabilia there is plenty to be gotten from this place like signs and old signatures from many artist. There is a memorial rock outside for Dimebag that would be awesome to get.

    The moment Rick sold that place it went to shit. Sad deal cause it was a cool venue.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,578

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    580
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,002
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleep View Post
    The moment Rick sold that place it went to shit. Sad deal cause it was a cool venue.
    Was a hole in the wall but I loved that place.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    544

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    315
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    418
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points
    14039538

    Dimebag was a badass I hope that guy that killed him had barbwire stuck up his ass and yanked out lol . Pantera Rules

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    995

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    550
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points
    6420100

    Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Dimebag was a badass I hope that guy that killed him had barbwire stuck up his ass and yanked out lol . Pantera Rules
    Amen

Similar Threads

  1. Who killed Trump
    By AMA rider in forum The Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-12-2021, 06:05 AM
  2. Man Killed Eating Fishcake That Was Too Hot
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2019, 01:24 PM
  3. Arnold killed Prince
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-09-2019, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums