• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skittles...wtf are you thinking?!

IML Gear Cream!
Its from a drake song . I never swim to the booty . Thats where poop comes from

I remember a line in the movie forgetting sara Marshall. If God wanted you to eat pussy then he wouldn’t have put the playground next to the sewage plant something like that.

I remember a line in the movie forgetting sara Marshall. If God wanted you to eat pussy then he wouldn’t have put the playground next to the sewage plant something like that.
I haven't seen that in years ..did that have jack black? His parents are MIT professors

If this is true, then this is a very cool marketing move. People will talk about it anyway.
Next is the all black skittle. Idk if theiyre dumb enough to do that yet, I'm actually surprised people aren't saying white skittles are racist

If this is true, then this is a very cool marketing move. People will talk about it anyway.

Oh you know this was pure marketing.
Either way... I don't eat much candy other than chocolate.. But sometimes there is nothing more enjoyable than a bag of original flavor Skittles.

What month celebrates my heterosexuality and inclusive to my family and religious beliefs?

What month celebrates my heterosexuality and inclusive to my family and religious beliefs?
we dont need a day or a month because we are men not whiney bitches. We get labor day because we bust our asses on the job everyday, we get memorial because our fathers and grandfathers died serving our country, we get veterans day because we went to shithole countries and seen and done things that keep us awake at night, we get july 4th because we love our freedoms, all the other holiday we get for spending with our loved ones. if we had a day it would be free cup of black coffee and get your ass to work so you can provide for your family like a man day

Get Shredded!
Gay people are funny. They took the rainbow and made it about them. They made a gay flag with the rainbow. They have pride month. They've changed the bathrooms. They're in the military. They have stuff marketed to them.

Why are gay people complaining?

Might be complaining cause their only way to have sex, well for gay men, probably hurts like hell. I’d be pissed off too.

Might be complaining cause their only way to have sex, well for gay men, probably hurts like hell. I’d be pissed off too.
Highly doubt it hurts for them . Thats like saying sex hurts for women. More likely pissed because guys are some of the most offensive people I've ever met . They tell you the dirtiest nastiest shit , then expect you to act like nothing happens.

I'm sorry but if you told me Tom's dick was in your ass and John's dick in your ass and go into serious detail , I just don't want to be around you.

People can be gay all they want , but forcing others to hear your gay stories and jokes isn't ok at work. That hole being fired for being gay is just a way to say they were to damn offensive and vulgar and don't know whats appropriate at work

Really if a vulgar gay person became a teacher and told students the same stuff they would be fired . It's bad that in this day and time people don't know when to keep their mouth shut.

Back