• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skittles...wtf are you thinking?!

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm trying to wrap my head around this one... And yeah, it appears to be a real thing.

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-09_08-50-03.jpg
    photo_2021-06-09_08-50-03.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 135
Lol...i didn't see the bag but my son had a handful of white skittles last night. I wonder what their intentions were with this one. I might buy a few bags if it's trying to stop everyone from focusing on color so damn much

Sounds as if they are they saying their rainbow doesn't matter become its not the gay rainbow

Now that you mention it, that's the message they're trying to get across I'm sure. The skittles colors aren't the LGBT colors so they erased them.

Sounds as if they are they saying their rainbow doesn't matter become its not the gay rainbow
At first I didn't see the big deal, but after reading ur post, I kinda see it that way too.
But in all fairness, what else is the rainbow associated with other than gay pride?

marketing wise its brilliant because now we are talking about them

Yeah, there will be people that snatch them up as a "collector item". On the marketing side, I heard they weren't selling their "mystery flavor" version and this is how they are getting rid of their stock.

But in all fairness, what else is the rainbow associated with other than gay pride?

It used to represent the beauty of the natural world around us, but now it just means. . . . . . . . . . .

iu

I know that silly.
I mean the rainbow as an ideology.
Just gay pride as far as I know.

I know that silly.
I mean the rainbow as an ideology.
Just gay pride as far as I know.
Kilsong I need you to post a YouTube video of someone I can relate you too besides my Richard Simmons picture I have of you in my head.

Gay people are funny. They took the rainbow and made it about them. They made a gay flag with the rainbow. They have pride month. They've changed the bathrooms. They're in the military. They have stuff marketed to them.

Why are gay people complaining?

At first I didn't see the big deal, but after reading ur post, I kinda see it that way too.

God’s promise to not flood the earth and erase humankind, again.

Honestly when I think of rainbows I think of side walk chalk because they give u the colors of the rainbow.

I Honestly don't care , these companies don't give a damn about their employees 99% of the time, they only care about making a profit . Things are only as you perceive them. If you think its gay its gay to you . I really don't care who sticks what up their ass. If they want to be gay it doesn't effect my life one bit. If they are happy more power to them, it's hard to be happy in a messed up world

I really don't care who sticks what up their ass. If they want to be gay it doesn't effect my life one bit. If they are happy more power to them, it's hard to be happy in a messed up world

Say it with this song....

This is crazy on how much craziness is in this thread literally:coffee:

Kilsong I need you to post a YouTube video of someone I can relate you too besides my Richard Simmons picture I have of you in my head.
Sure... That's me on my knees.
00v0v_fRF5CZLORoW_600x450.jpg

its actually a reminder of God's promise that He wont destroy the world by flood again.

the quote didnt show but it was a reply to the question about what else is a rainbow associated with. I cant figure out how to post correctly. o well.

Last edited:
University of Hawaii have been named the Rainbows for at least 30 - 40 yrs

Genesis 9 : 12-17

And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

Almost drowned in her pussy so I swam to her butt - lil wayne

I don’t remember that verse. Is it earlier to breath out the ass? I guess when the pussy is wet you could drown but the ass would be pretty sweaty and hard to climb out of.

I don’t remember that verse. Is it earlier to breath out the ass? I guess when the pussy is wet you could drown but the ass would be pretty sweaty and hard to climb out of.
Its from a drake song . I never swim to the booty . Thats where poop comes from

Back