• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hints if You're Not Sure You're OLD

IML Gear Cream!
In case you miss it in the other thread...

attachment.php
I would totally fuck that bitch ,girl would get it too

When you have to take a pill to piss and another to stop pissing...
when u get invited to ur 40th year high school reunion- fuuuuck- I'm old- on kinda a weird date 9/11/21- if I'm not mistaken, that's a pretty important anniversary. 20 yrs since that shit happened and still pisses me off when I think about it- fuckin ragheads

when you are at the store and the kid asks you if you qualift for Senior discount..age 50 or 55 usually,,,And they are correct makes it worse..

You guys are scaring the shit out of me. I gotta find that fountain of youth before I turn 40. Lol

When your teenage daughters tell you to take it easy or you’ll hurt your knees again…

When you get to the pen they are calling you youngster and by the time you leave you are an old timer.
Or when a hot student on campus sitting next to you tells her friend check out that dad bod. What the fuck is a dad bod?

I kinda alike being referred to as the hot grandpa, it sure doesn’t happen enough but I’ll take it!

When you are talked about in the women's senior classes..and then... approached..

Yeah.. it's Official

Get Shredded!
1. You receive parenting magazine every month.

2. You are excited to cut the grass.

3. When you go to bed at 7:30pm

I could keep going lmao.

1. You receive AARP magazine every month.

2. You hired the neighbor kid or local lawn service to cut the grass.

3. When you go to bed at 7:30pm, wake up every two hours, and finally get up at 3:30am.

I could keep going lmao.

Fixed it for ya.

The post piss dribble thing drives me crazy. I think it started in my 40s to a lesser degree. Shake it, squeeze it, run your finger from under your ballsack up to the head to get out every drop. Then as soon as you pull up your skivvies, WHAMMO! Five or six drops of urine soak the front.

Wait - you mean it gets worse after the "started in my 40s to a lesser degree?" ??? Dammit.

Woman at the beach this summer stopped me, "You have a really great physique . . .

. . . for your age."

:pissed:

BrO.... gotta tell ya this story kayaking with my wife...

we take out at another river entrance point (just another eagle viewing event) and I’m pulling the kayaks up the hill a little, maybe 6 year old kid, asks me if my wife is my granddaughter. Tripped me out. Seriously.... skip past ‘my child’ right to my granddaughter.

some of us age better than others. You’re cursed with my curse bro. Hair.

but I’m only mid thirties. Wake up wondering what kinda hell mid 40’s brings. Lol

Cutting the fucking grass is therapeutic as shit AND I with headphones SHE can't bitch! More acres, the merrier!

You might be old if your wife is embarrassed because you wear compression socks with your shorts. But you don't care.

Cutting the fucking grass is therapeutic as shit AND I with headphones SHE can't bitch! More acres, the merrier! [/QUOTE
You really know your old when you trade up to a riding mower because pushing is too exhausting

When I misplace my reading glasses..I need glasses to find them..
I just got a new pair of prescription reading glasses as needed a stronger prescription as my eyes are on the slow decline...

Back