Real Deal

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Real Deal

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Real Deal

    Been running JP Deca 250 and test E 250 and let me tell you just stuff is legit and for sure the best thing Iíve taken ! Must invest we hit the gold honestly for the new ppl donít be scare this Gear Works I must say all my lose skin are filling in and only been running only 3weeks and feel the change and strength is and a good peek

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    485
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    13420690

    Jpal's gear is amazing, for sure!
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,177

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    334106292

    3 weeks in, huh?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    DragonNRG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    601
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    9757772

    1st cycle? No doubt Jps gear is legit. I plan on ordering some of their Primo 200 next week. Donít forget to PCT if youíre not cruising.
    Everybody's got a knife to their neck
    If they're coming for them, they're gonna come for you next

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Hell yeah definitely feeling full

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    Jpal's gear is amazing, for sure!
    Definitely feeling it and fuller

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    3 weeks in, huh?
    Not my first time running gear but this brand is definitely good itís a must and Iím not just saying it to just say it

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    3 weeks in, huh?
    Definitely first cycle with this brand I tan other gears and this by far the best of them all and definitely gunna do pct

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    1st cycle? No doubt Jps gear is legit. I plan on ordering some of their Primo 200 next week. Donít forget to PCT if youíre not cruising.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Jscott079's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    42
    Posts
    154

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    182
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570100

    Jp gear by far is the best hands down.The DHB is amazing

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Quote Originally Posted by Jscott079 View Post
    Jp gear by far is the best hands down.The DHB is amazing

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Ima check that out the DHB

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Miidwest
    Posts
    59

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100

    How many mgs a week you running that mix? Never cared for mixes, I may reconsider that tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    Been running JP Deca 250 and test E 250 and let me tell you just stuff is legit and for sure the best thing Iíve taken ! Must invest we hit the gold honestly for the new ppl donít be scare this Gear Works I must say all my lose skin are filling in and only been running only 3weeks and feel the change and strength is and a good peek

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    How many mgs a week you running that mix? Never cared for mixes, I may reconsider that tho.
    Doing 3x a week 1cc of each
    Monday Wednesday Friday

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Sem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    565

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    342
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points
    3855375

    I cruised over seas on 400/400 test/deca. Was very productive, Arabs juice like there is no tomorrow ;-)
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    393214

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I cruised over seas on 400/400 test/deca. Was very productive, Arabs juice like there is no tomorrow ;-)
    Yeah I bet it was very productive for sure

Similar Threads

  1. You must be the real deal!
    By Vision in forum The Pit
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:48 PM
  2. Real Deal
    By crossfitchic in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums