• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I"m back!

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
While the title does say it it doesn't say anything about the amount of people that emailed over the last week. It is going to take me a couple days to work through the current emails and incoming ones to get caught up.

Please be patient and I promise I will get to all emails asap. If it's something urgent please contact ldog and he'll let me know to find said email or whatever. That being said it really really needs to be an urgent issue and not just a "my email hasn't been answered" message otherwise he'll be flooded as much or more so than I am.

Thanks guys

Fuck yeah big guy. Glad you had a chance to step away and get some R&R.

Glad your back and hope you had a great vacation. I emailed a new order yesterday cuz I didn’t wanna interrupt your vacation. Sounds like some people didn’t listen and hit you up while you were gone. You should teach them a lesson and start with the orders that came in on the 7th first just kidding… but not really

glad your back

thanks for running that sale for so long

ill give it a couple days or a week or so to send in an order

Glad you're back...
Take a longer one next time..no body deserves it more in this business..
Hell...we would be glad to wait..
Best to the Family

Hard to get away for a vacation when your a popular source ehh.

Hope you much needed break was enjoyed.

My only question is...are we getting a new sale or an "I'm fucking back special"?

Just sayin

Welcome back, that vacation was well deserved.

Welcome back GC

Welcome Back

Welcome back GC!!!

Hopefully the vacation was long enough to the point where you actually wanted to get back to work. There's a sweet spot between too long and not long enough.

Welcome back!!

I just took some off time too. Welcome back!

Welcome Back!!!!!! Always good to recharge the engine with a little vay cay…. Hope it was great…..

Talk to you soon…….. AND A HUGE BIG THANK YOU WINK WINK I GOT YOU HOMIE…..

Back