• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I"m back!

Your always appreciated and one of the best dudes I been in contact with in the past.

Sounds good looking forward to your reply...Hope you had a good one!

Happy you got some time off brutha! I'll give it a minute til I re-order...glad your back man :winkfinger:

While the title does say it it doesn't say anything about the amount of people that emailed over the last week. It is going to take me a couple days to work through the current emails and incoming ones to get caught up.

Please be patient and I promise I will get to all emails asap. If it's something urgent please contact ldog and he'll let me know to find said email or whatever. That being said it really really needs to be an urgent issue and not just a "my email hasn't been answered" message otherwise he'll be flooded as much or more so than I am.

Thanks guys

welcome back

Back