• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATIPP Question

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello folks,

I ordered 3 vials ATIPP and the first vile was smooth moderate pip at 1cc with .5 cc Tren Mast blend eod. When I got to my second vile my pip was horrible.

Ive been running two cycles a year for 9 years so Im not pinning virgin muscle

I have no complaint about the reverend’s product. Everything else I purchased is solid.

My question is am I pinning to much and the build up over time caused the increased pip? Pinning left and right dorsal glute and left and right ventral glute.

Note that the horrible pip has a two day delay from injection.

I have 1.5 vials left and it would be a shame to waste them.

Thank you in advance.

Hello folks,

I ordered 3 vials ATIPP and the first vile was smooth moderate pip at 1cc with .5 cc Tren Mast blend eod. When I got to my second vile my pip was horrible.

I have no complaint about the reverend’s product. Everything else I purchased is solid.

My question is am I pinning to much and the build up over time caused the increased pip? Pinning left and right dorsal glute and left and right ventral glute.

Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem and found that letting the syringe sit under hot water for 2 min or so before injecting got rid of the pip.

I've noticed increased pip with short esters like Tren ace, Mast p, Test A/P, etc....from any source. I warm the syringe by just cupping it in my hand for a min or so and it seems to flow easier and have less pip. I also have learned and prefer less volume and more frequent pins is my preference. I never pin more than 1mil these days. The syringes and plunger are smoother in 1mil of the brand I use so it is easier to keep a steady hand and smooth plunge. Less volume to the specific muscle is easier on it. Similar to what ponyboy said though, warming it up should help.

It could also my the phenylpropionate ester. I think I've read others have sensitivity to it. I never have, I love TPP/NPP...

Last edited:
Hello folks,

Thank you in advance.

If you have first bottle that gave you no pip compare the lot numbers see if it came from the same batch or is it a different batch

If you have first bottle that gave you no pip compare the lot numbers see if it came from the same batch or is it a different batch

First vile is a earlier batch number than the last two. I will try warming the syringe to see if it helps.

First vile is a earlier batch number than the last two. I will try warming the syringe to see if it helps.

Warming definitely helps I warm everything up before injecting because I am probed to pip

I find water from the tap is not hot enough to really warm the oil properly.

I get a tall glass fill it with water and microwave it for 2 minutes, after I load the barrel I place the barrel in the water tip up with the cap on and hold it submerged for an entire minute.

Works really well to stave off pip!

I find water from the tap is not hot enough to really warm the oil properly.

I get a tall glass fill it with water and microwave it for 2 minutes, after I load the barrel I place the barrel in the water tip up with the cap on and hold it submerged for an entire minute.

Works really well to stave off pip!
I like this idea. Do you get it close to boiling? I stopped using the hot tap water for fear of contamination.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro

I like this idea. Do you get it close to boiling? I stopped using the hot tap water for fear of contamination.

I tried all of this being transparent just didn't work for me and I had to use the same compounds and individual mix them together in a 3ml pin. The pip for any mix for me was terrible couldn't lift shoulder and ass was killing me. Now my brother used it the mix and was fine so may be you brother with the concentration of compounds in a 1ml

keep me posted bro

Hello folks,

Thank you in advance.

I'm running the atipp and I'm getting slight pip, nothing like your describing. 300mg/ml hits me harder a bit but nothing too bothersome. Stuff is fire and well worth it

I'm running the atipp and I'm getting slight pip, nothing like your describing. 300mg/ml hits me harder a bit but nothing too bothersome. Stuff is fire and well worth it

My second vile gave me pip like 400mg Test E from another source. Hopefully some warming will do the trick.

Back