• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Another payment method

Don't think you can transfer to an external wallet from Paypal.

Don't think you can transfer to an external wallet from Paypal.

I think that would be a wise move. I mean if Paypal is reporting eBay sales to the IRS.. What do you think is next?

Not to mention, Cash App (PayPal's competition - Square) reports any BTC profits.

You gotta go ghost

I think that would be a wise move. I mean if Paypal is reporting eBay sales to the IRS.. What do you think is next?

Not to mention, Cash App (PayPal's competition - Square) reports any BTC profits.

You gotta go ghost

Yes why use Paypal anyway for bitcoin purchases...they'd be worse than Coinbase IMO, and the audit trail is plain as day as Paypal WILL hand over your info on a warrant.

Yes why use Paypal anyway for bitcoin purchases...they'd be worse than Coinbase IMO, and the audit trail is plain as day as Paypal WILL hand over your info on a warrant.

The warrant would have to specify what it's actually for. A warrant doesn't mean they can go through anything and everything.

The warrant would have to specify what it's actually for. A warrant doesn't mean they can go through anything and everything.
Yes, absolutely right on that.

You gotta go ghost

How do you get coin under the table? I gotta start preparing for my next run and I’m hoping to not have to fuck with WU

Back