• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to eat at night

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one got any low to no carb recipes they eat at night ??? I’m dieting and looking for different options . This is the hardest part of the day for me when it comes to eating .

Any one got any low to no carb recipes they eat at night ??? I’m dieting and looking for different options . This is the hardest part of the day for me when it comes to eating .
It's not completely carb free but I have cut out my midnight craving for carbs like my Lucky Charms. I replaced it with lettuce and a little salsa and a little olive oil. If you use store bought make sure they have not added sugar or BS. Fills my stomach so I can get back to sleep. Nights are my worst for craving carbs.

It's not completely carb free but I have cut out my midnight craving for carbs like my Lucky Charms. I replaced it with lettuce and a little salsa and a little olive oil. If you use store bought make sure they have not added sugar or BS. Fills my stomach so I can get back to sleep. Nights are my worst for craving carbs.
There are many ways you can go.. depending on your daily calories and what you have left over for the day or how you just spread out your calories and nutrients.. You need something filling and longer laster gonna leave you feeling satisfied and full for hrs....
Peanut butter is filling and could help. Casein protein.. filling slow digesting. These are 2 quick and ez to apply items.

I can’t keep peanut butter around when I’m dieting lol . It won’t last . Carb cravings at night are the worst before bed . I’m good all day long untill the end of the day

To hold myself over at night, I make decaf coffee with Splenda and sugar free creamer.

It takes some time to consume and satiates me.

Night time while watching tv is a killer. It’s where I fuck up the most often.

During the day I am pretty dialed in.

Just save some carbs to eat before bed. Also zero calorie soda helps a ton. If you’re having a hard time with cravings unless you’re close to stage lean the your diet needs a closer look.

There are many ways you can go.. depending on your daily calories and what you have left over for the day or how you just spread out your calories and nutrients.. You need something filling and longer laster gonna leave you feeling satisfied and full for hrs....
Peanut butter is filling and could help. Casein protein.. filling slow digesting. These are 2 quick and ez to apply items.
I think alot of my issues are mental. I blame my kids. My pantry is full of coco pebbles, lucky charms, captain crunch...you name it I probably get it for them. The one I can't buy is is Frankenberry and Count Chocula I will eat a box a night.

No none of my kids are fat incase you were a Karen. I make them play outside. My13 year old keeps a solid set of abs.

Why are you so hungry at night ?
Maybe your caloric deficit is too high

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Why are you so hungry at night ?
Maybe your caloric deficit is too high

That and the diet is too restrictive on food choices. It doesn’t sound sustainable so to me it sounds likes not set up properly

I use this in my protein shake for my night snack

82b8940ed9fcf80db541fc4665bb30d5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
That and the diet is too restrictive on food choices. It doesn’t sound sustainable so to me it sounds likes not set up properly
Yeah man. If hes not prepping for show, he shouldn't be this hungry. I feel like this only like 3 or 4 weeks out.

To hold myself over at night, I make decaf coffee with Splenda and sugar free creamer.

It takes some time to consume and satiates me.

Night time while watching tv is a killer. It’s where I fuck up the most often.

During the day I am pretty dialed in.
I may try this Augustine always looking to add to my options. Coffee always make me extremely satiated , but usually causes me to shit like clockwork. Thanks I will try this..

Last edited:
I’m 5 7” 203lbs eating 2000 calories a day split into 5 400 calories meals . This eating plan fits with my work/life schedule . I just need more variety. I mean I could always just eat some kind of meat but that’s boring af and I won’t be able to sustain that everyday tbh . I don’t think I’m more hungry at night then other times of the day. It’s more needing something different .

I think alot of my issues are mental. I blame my kids. My pantry is full of coco pebbles, lucky charms, captain crunch...you name it I probably get it for them. The one I can't buy is is Frankenberry and Count Chocula I will eat a box a night.

No none of my kids are fat incase you were a Karen. I make them play outside. My13 year old keeps a solid set of abs.

LOL IM no Karen !!! And I feel you . I have 2 boys and ofc we keep all kinds of stuff In the house for the kids . I have my own cabinet so I don’t go in their stuff . I’m pretty good will power when it comes to not touching junk food. I’ve never really been a junk food guy.

I’m 5 7” 203lbs eating 2000 calories a day split into 5 400 calories meals . This eating plan fits with my work/life schedule . I just need more variety. I mean I could always just eat some kind of meat but that’s boring af and I won’t be able to sustain that everyday tbh . I don’t think I’m more hungry at night then other times of the day. It’s more needing something different .
Why are your calories so low? I understand everybody is different but 2000 for a man who works out is crazy low. Where do you go if fatloss stalls? 1800,1600? I’d raise cals to atleast 2400-2500 and loosen up on the food choices. Look at your calories like a budget not by macro.

Why are your calories so low? I understand everybody is different but 2000 for a man who works out is crazy low. Where do you go if fatloss stalls? 1800,1600? I’d raise cals to atleast 2400-2500 and loosen up on the food choices. Look at your calories like a budget not by macro.

I wasn’t dropping weight at higher cals. If it stalls I’ll add more cardio

Why not do a high fiber cereal without milk ? There are cereals with 17g of fiber per bowl. Fiber fills u up

Get Shredded!
Greek yogurt whey

I wish I could eat this bro but I can’t stand yogurt . Just the thought of eating that shit makes me wana vomit . Dieting for me is super annoying bc I don’t eat things like yogurt or cottage cheese . Even if yogurt is in something I can’t eat it .

- - - Updated - - -

Why not do a high fiber cereal without milk ? There are cereals with 17g of fiber per bowl. Fiber fills u up

Never thought of it , or even considered cereal tbh . Could definitely be worth a try

I eat 12oz of Cottage cheese as a base.
Sometimes plain w garlic and black pepper.
I add fat - free ranch w Louisiana Hot Sauce
Or Rainer Cherries , Pineapple

Or
Hard boiled egg, Avocado and Macadamias! Delicious, high BV ! The perfect Macros to retain, build through the night.

If I want low-fat or zero fat : it is not as good but better than chugging egg whites or a shake.

Max
They do have zero(trace) lactose cottage cheese but I found the lowfat 1% doesn’t hurt me .
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Max

Cottage cheese really is a good bedtime snack. 90% of the time I just pepper it, but you can put literally anything with it. PB, fruit, etc. Cottage cheese does a great job of taking on the flavor of whatever you pair it with.

Cottage cheese really is a good bedtime snack. 90% of the time I just pepper it, but you can put literally anything with it. PB, fruit, etc. Cottage cheese does a great job of taking on the flavor of whatever you pair it with.

Lol, hells yeah. Too funny, about 80% of the time I just grind black pepper! I add cherries the most for the natural melatonin. Shit works too. For those who hate it (half my family. Lol)
Do a Greek yogurt /Icelandic Skyr bowl w similar items - I always buy plain or vanilla so I can make savory or sweet myself. Greek yogurt w garlic and you can shred rotisserie, canned, or grilled chicken, plus feta, or cucumber(tzatziki) . Or go the fruit way , avocado/banana (weird but, some lime and S&P isn’t bad at all.
giphy.gif

This part cracked me up

Max

Idk how you guys do . Cottage cheese looks like baby vomit and kinda smells like it too . Then when you add stuff to it then it looks like baby vomit with stuff in it 😂😂

Sugar free jello with whip cream. Tops me off and very few calories.

Whiskey n puntang is my go to....

lol

chicken before bed is good too....

Back