• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mom tells school what most of us are thinking.

Thats literally 15 mins from me.

Its a pretty rich area and is full of liberals and democrats. So it doesn't surprise me at all.

These are the people that fuck up your State and life and then run away to another State, only to vote the same way.

Fools.

Its a pretty rich area and is full of liberals and democrats. So it doesn't surprise me at all.

These are the people that fuck up your State and life and then run away to another State, only to vote the same way.

Fools.

attachment.php

I had to watch her again this AM, lady is epic!

this fucking quack cunt should try it, just once.

this is what spending big money on your children’s future gets you. Indoctrinated little retards.

teach your children a trade. Ya know? Something useful that moves society forward. We don’t need any more libtard lawyers or fake “mental health doctors”..

we need electricians, we need skilled carpenters, technicians, machinists, engineers, and probably police officers at some point in the near future... lol

Fools.

attachment.php

I f-ing love this lady. Look at all the loser libtards just sitting there not saying a word. Damn, I wish I was there.

Back