• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best carb supplement pwo

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m looking for something to mix in my shake. What are some good products y’all recommend?

I’m looking for something to mix in my shake. What are some good products y’all recommend?
I use nutri-Bio. They guarantee purity.
af58f42a512a884441d144d5c9817fd2.jpg

Thanks I will check this out .
I typically use this carb sup. (2-scoops) with 50 g of whey isolate immediately after my workout.

Pre workout meal,
I have cream of rice (25g of carbs) with 1 TBL peanut butter, and a scoop of chocolate collagen protein
And 1 cup of egg whites.

I use this during my workout. Decent amount of carbs, and not so expensive.

carbogain-8lbs_1.jpg

I typically use this carb sup. (2-scoops) with 50 g of whey isolate immediately after my workout.

Pre workout meal,
I have cream of rice (25g of carbs) with 1 TBL peanut butter, and a scoop of chocolate collagen protein
And 1 cup of egg whites.

This meal actually sounds great

IML Gear Cream!
Just buy liquid glucose you can get 2lbs for crazy cheap. That’s damn near a life time supply

Highly branched cyclic dextrin is the best carb hands to use during training. It's just pricey.

A fifty fifty ratio of dextrose and maltodextrin used to be very popular. They are usually inexpensive.

Waxy maize is common. It does sit heavy in the gut though.

Hell Gatorade works.

Pineapple juice.

Lots of things to choose from.

Unless you're really trying to be extremely meticulous with it though, just use what you feel best using while training.

Like Montego said.. cyclic dextrin is probably the best.. but pricey.

Dextrose and Maltodextrin are the next best thing imo.. and are pretty cheap. True nutrition is the place to go if you are looking for carb powders.. they have them all. I personally use Dextrose.

If you choose a sports drink.. get a gatoraide, not poweraide. There is a reason why gatoraide is more expensive. They use actually dextrose and sugar, while powerade only used HFCS. Fructose is not very effective at replenishing muscle glycogen.. and that is the purpose of drinking carbs post workout.

With that thought, I'd avoid fruits and fruit juices as well.. and anything that uses HFCS. You want glucose, not fructose.

Highly branched cyclic dextrin is the best carb hands to use during training. It's just pricey.

A fifty fifty ratio of dextrose and maltodextrin used to be very popular. They are usually inexpensive.

Waxy maize is common. It does sit heavy in the gut though.

Hell Gatorade works.

Pineapple juice.

Lots of things to choose from.

Unless you're really trying to be extremely meticulous with it though, just use what you feel best using while training.

Apple juice

Karbolyn is the cheapest hbcd per oz right now.

Max

Back