• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the worst steroid for your hair?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I personally think Anadrol is very hard on my hair line. I’ve used Masteron plenty of times with no problems but Anadrol, and Winstrol seem to rape my hair line. I’ve tried finastride and it killed my sex drive and I didn’t notice shit from it to be honest. There seems to be a lot of DHT blocking shampoos hitting the market but I’m very skeptical. What do you all think?

2% ketoconazole shampoo is the only shampoo that helps. Aldactone has anti androgenic properties and finasteride are pretty much all you can do. 5% minoxidil only works on the back of the head(not really gonna help). Dht steroids seems to be the culprits.

Max

If you’re prone to male pattern baldness then you’re going to have problems. It’s genetics.

My hair is good. Some gear will thin me some, but nothing extreme and I am 51.

However both my brothers are bald. So go figure.

IMO, stay away from dht steroids like winstrol and masteron. Just to be safe.

Or just shave your head and go with that look. Some guys can really pull that off well.

Tren and winny are the only two that made my hair fall out in the shower and it took 8_10 weeks to do so.. after that and some other issues I don't typically use either anymore.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

2% ketoconazole shampoo is the only shampoo that helps. Aldactone has anti androgenic properties and finasteride are pretty much all you can do. 5% minoxidil only works on the back of the head(not really gonna help). Dht steroids seems to be the culprits.

Max
Is it pretty reasonable to buy? Where and what are the best brands? I’m trying to hold on while I can

Accutane is what knocked my hair out

Winny was pretty harsh on my hairline at times.

Hands down Tren for me. Haven't touched it in 15+ years due to that.

Heavy Metals can also cause hair loss ... I was getting this from Kratom, which caused me to stop its use (lots of info on this on Reddit). Not sure if all UGL raws are similar in heavy metals or not ... guessing some may have more? But heavy metal exposure seems to only effect some folks and not everyone.

Max

I've seriously been considering the shampoo. Do you have to follow the one month on, one off?

I've seriously been considering the shampoo. Do you have to follow the one month on, one off?

Twice weekly while “ on”. You don’t need unless on androgens that cause thinning
I never need it on HRT (test/Deca/gh). Just blasts. Anadrol Mast, hit me pretty good.

Safest gear to reduce hair loss is deca, eq, and var. Use ketoconazole shampoo prescription strength and rogaine. Pill form Propecia (finasteride) Isn’t worth the sides but you can get it in a topical foam avoiding all that.

Safest gear to reduce hair loss is deca, eq, and var. Use ketoconazole shampoo prescription strength and rogaine. Pill form Propecia (finasteride) Isn’t worth the sides but you can get it in a topical foam avoiding all that.

They say EQ is actually good for your hair. If it’s good enough for a race horse it’s good enough for me :)

I personally think Anadrol is very hard on my hair line. I’ve used Masteron plenty of times with no problems but Anadrol, and Winstrol seem to rape my hair line. I’ve tried finastride and it killed my sex drive and I didn’t notice shit from it to be honest. There seems to be a lot of DHT blocking shampoos hitting the market but I’m very skeptical. What do you all think?
Personally I believe winni and masteron are 2 of the worse.. although like yourself Masteron seems much milder.. I lose hair but at a slower steadier rate. Nothing drastic all at once.

Personally I believe winni and masteron are 2 of the worse.. although like yourself Masteron seems much milder.. I lose hair but at a slower steadier rate. Nothing drastic all at once.

I don’t see any loss from Mast but then again I don’t use it for more then 12 week’s and only at a comfortable bf on a cut.

Back