• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Conversation

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just remembered the topic we had in our high school class years ago. Decided to share it with you. If you could talk to any person living or already dead for an hour, who would it be and what would you like to talk about?

My grandfather. Talk about his childhood and subsequent life history.

My grandfather. Talk about his childhood and subsequent life history.
I would also like to talk to my great-grandfather. Because I know practically nothing about his life and the life of his parents. It would be great to find out more about the life of my ancestors first hand.

My past self. So I can warn myself not to vote obama in 2008.

Gandhi Napoleon or Hitler... Different topics. I bet they would be some interesting dudes.

Alexander the great or hitler for me any conqueror would suffice possibly.

Noah, he is the OG conspiracy theorist lol

Nikola tesla , he invented many things we use today. I chose him over dead relatives because seeing a dead relative would certainly make me sad , telling anyone would get me committed.

Nikola tesla , he invented many things we use today. I chose him over dead relatives because seeing a dead relative would certainly make me sad , telling anyone would get me committed.

lol ... telling them you met and spoke with Tesla would get your papers confiscated and your house burnt down and then you’d be committed.

if you ever did get the chance... write everything down and don’t tell anyone!!!

lol ... telling them you met and spoke with Tesla would get your papers confiscated and your house burnt down and then you’d be committed.

if you ever did get the chance... write everything down and don’t tell anyone!!!
I'd bring an old ass camcorder and no one would think to check VHS tapes. Id then use the knowledge to better humanity . I would hold every patent and no private company could profit like with what happened with insulin. I would charge enough to pay employees , keep factories open and have a decent house all while helping the poor and down trodden

It would be an interesting conversation. I would like to know his opinion on the level of technical progress today

It would be an interesting conversation. I would like to know his opinion on the level of technical progress today
Most the things today are because of him . He would probably be pissed electricity and satellite TV cost anything.

Back