• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

💥Favorite Colognes💥

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF

Can u guys list off your absolute favorite scents?

I'm a huge cologne guy. Love them and collect them.

I also decant them and infuse w pheromones, so I'm looking for some options to add to my store.

I have alot of top scents as is but aim always always looking for more.

Appreciate any comments!

Also if anyone has a bottle, open or not of DOLCE and GABANNA "BY" cologne. I am absolutely in the market to buy.

That's my favorite scent. It was discontinued and I only have a tiny bit left.

Thanks guys🙏🙏💪💪

Some of my picks

Creed Green Irish tweed, Bvlgari Man in black, Versace Eros and Dylan Blue, Ferragamo Uomo urban feel, Bentley for men absolute which I'm wearing today, aqua di gio profumo, Guerlain Vetiver,

ASF

Can u guys list off your absolute favorite scents?

I'm a huge cologne guy. Love them and collect them.

I also decant them and infuse w pheromones, so I'm looking for some options to add to my store.

I have alot of top scents as is but aim always always looking for more.

Appreciate any comments!

Also if anyone has a bottle, open or not of DOLCE and GABANNA "BY" cologne. I am absolutely in the market to buy.

That's my favorite scent. It was discontinued and I only have a tiny bit left.

Thanks guys

Not sure if you can order it online, but oddly enough, Old Forester Distillery here in Louisville started making a men’s fragrance, it’s like bourbon vanilla or something like that. It smells incredible.

Might sound crazy but Ocean by bath and body works smells amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have tried their bodywashes and the ocean one is my fave too...smells nice and not overpowering.

Lacoste Red
Etat Libre D'orange Fat Electrician
Burberry The Beat
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Favorite Colognes

I have tried their bodywashes and the ocean one is my fave too...smells nice and not overpowering.

When the smell
First hit me instantly I was like yep that’s the one… it’s that good.

The body spray is perfect.. for all day use

I prefer body sprays ... Eternity for men"aqua".... Ralph Lauren Polo "Blue".... Tommy Hilfiger"tommy"....and believe it or not Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 "blue bottle" ...then another one is curved forestwood "green" ...these are some clean non sweet fragrances....and prices wont kill you...

Im with you gymntonic I love cologne...cant be candy sweet smelling, must have a flat woodsy clean fragrance ....

Last edited:
I recently picked up a bottle of Yves St Laurent La Nuit de l'homme- I've gotten several comments on it. Recommend.

Do any of you guys have experience with this powerful beast. I've been thinking about picking it up. It's definitely for cold weather wear though.
https://youtu.be/S_JMtCU-2e4

Brut

Axe

taxi cab pine tree

You forgot Stetson lol

In high school Aspen was quite popular. It's a Green Irish tweed like scent. I almost grabbed a bottle for nostalgia purposes.

No love for Hai Karate? Their commercials really were the best.

Seriously though, old school polo green bottle is my all time fav.

What was that one ... aqua velvet or blue velvet or something ... real cheap stuff that the old timers splashed on after a good shave lol

Ok so much thanks to you all. I bought some samples and will test them out when they land. Will carry them depending on the feedback I get, so thank you

Kilsong, yeah man I have the Spicebomb, that one has sold ok for me in the past, ty

Frank, I got a sample of the Sauvage otw, looking forward to it.

Grabbed some Dolce and Gabbana K, Dolce and Gabanna GREY, Coach for Men,

And the most expensive sample by far was the CITY ON FIRE sample. That stuff is no joke expensive, but highly reviewed.

I'll let you guys know what I think when all of these land. Thanks very very much. I never heard of the Sauvage or the City on Fire so this makes me happy. It's almost like getting a pack of testosterone in the mail. Or some Growth. Almost ;)

This is my baby

BY - Dolce

Have worn since 1997. My gf bought me a bottle 4 years ago for $$500. It's 75% gone

Found another one one ebay today....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210607-142705.png
    Screenshot_20210607-142705.png
    236.9 KB · Views: 51
I rarely wear colognes but I wear mesmerize by Avon and KING OF THE GAME by playboy.
I don't like bees near me . Both are fairly cheap but smell good . I prefer the sweeter smells as opposed to woodsy stuff

Ok so much thanks to you all. I bought some samples and will test them out when they land. Will carry them depending on the feedback I get, so thank you

Kilsong, yeah man I have the Spicebomb, that one has sold ok for me in the past, ty

Frank, I got a sample of the Sauvage otw, looking forward to it.

Grabbed some Dolce and Gabbana K, Dolce and Gabanna GREY, Coach for Men,

And the most expensive sample by far was the CITY ON FIRE sample. That stuff is no joke expensive, but highly reviewed.

I'll let you guys know what I think when all of these land. Thanks very very much. I never heard of the Sauvage or the City on Fire so this makes me happy. It's almost like getting a pack of testosterone in the mail. Or some Growth. Almost ;)

bro you know they do sample sets through the website? Still like 40 bucks for the sample set.
https://imaginaryauthors.com/products/short-story-collection-1

Back