• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PuritySourceLabs Summer Cycle

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Once again this year, for the summer I am going back to offering a nice clean cycle aimed very much at aesthetics and quality

Primo 900 mg/week
Test 750 mg/week
Masteron 400 mg/week

Arimidex-Aromasin alternating ED

100 mcg T4 ED

Monday: 1 ml test cyp + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex
Tuesday: 1 ml masteron E + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab aromasin
Wednesday: 1 ml test cyp + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex
Thursday: 2 ml primobolan + 1 tab aromasin
Friday: 1 ml test undeco + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex
Saturday: 1 ml masteron E + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab aromasin
Sunday: 2 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex

Proviron here and there and HGH Frag for hot periods (probably in August, maybe with some anavar)

I have the injectable tbol to use. I'll probably do a thread and a review of its own.

I'm also taking small daily doses of mt2.
The sun comes and with my very white skin it would be impossible not to get burned.
With mt2 instead the situation changes. A nice dark, even tan, no sunburn.

All products are Euro-Pharmacies strictly provided by best source PuritySourceLabs.ru

Diet
in this period I have problems following diet due to personal problems with people close to me that I will not talk about

anyway, roughly no less than this (maintenance)
carbs 400 gr
fat 50 gr
protein 200 gr

I will try to eat more and go up to over 3000 kcal/day.

Training is daily, 7 days a week.
more details will arrive in the next few days.

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_104955__01.jpg
    IMG_20210605_104955__01.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 127
Once again this year, for the summer I am going back to offering a nice clean cycle aimed very much at aesthetics and quality

Primo 900 mg/week
Test 750 mg/week
Masteron 400 mg/week

Arimidex-Aromasin alternating ED

100 mcg T4 ED

Monday: 1 ml test cyp + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex
Tuesday: 1 ml masteron E + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab aromasin
Wednesday: 1 ml test cyp + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex
Thursday: 2 ml primobolan + 1 tab aromasin
Friday: 1 ml test undeco + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex
Saturday: 1 ml masteron E + 1 ml primobolan + 1 tab aromasin
Sunday:2 ml primobolan + 1 tab arimidex

Proviron here and there and HGH Frag for hot periods (probably in August, maybe with some anavar)

I have the injectable tbol to use. I'll probably do a thread and a review of its own.

I'm also taking small daily doses of mt2.
The sun comes and with my very white skin it would be impossible not to get burned.
With mt2 instead the situation changes. A nice dark, even tan, no sunburn.

All products are Euro-Pharmacies strictly provided by best source PuritySourceLabs.ru

Diet
in this period I have problems following diet due to personal problems with people close to me that I will not talk about

anyway, roughly no less than this (maintenance)
carbs 400 gr
fat 50 gr
protein 200 gr

I will try to eat more and go up to over 3000 kcal/day.

Training is daily, 7 days a week.
more details will arrive in the next few days.

That looks like a really nice Mean ‘N Lean summer cycle, i’ll be following closely, curious how the high dose primo is going to be!

Good luck Phil!

Phill is an aesthetic son of a gun and this looks right up his ally. I’m also pleased to see someone else that aromatizes like I do as I’ve found the layers approach of Adex and Aromasin to work best for me.

And call me crazy but I’d rather do more frequent and smaller injections like Phill here. Idk how some of you all harpoon 5CC’s into a butt cheek and can still walk.

Phill is an aesthetic son of a gun and this looks right up his ally. I’m also pleased to see someone else that aromatizes like I do as I’ve found the layers approach of Adex and Aromasin to work best for me.

And call me crazy but I’d rather do more frequent and smaller injections like Phill here. Idk how some of you all harpoon 5CC’s into a butt cheek and can still walk.

Oh man 5CC’s sounds horrible, maximum amount i would pin is 3CC’s, but i’m also a fan of more frequent and smaller injections. Less risk, more stable bloodmarkers etc etc.

Are 2 ml every day.

you need 2 or 2.5 ml syringes.
18 or 19 G x 1 1/2" needles to draw, no matter the length, but don't get them too short.
27 G x 3/4" needles for injection (25 G if you want to do it a little faster)
Disinfectant swabs.

Site injections:
posterior deltoid
ventrogluteal
ass
lat
all obviously left and right, so 8 sites to rotate.

Here, for fans, a first photo of my back :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_204020__01__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20210605_204020__01__01__01.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 110
Are 2 ml every day.

you need 2 or 2.5 ml syringes.
18 or 19 G x 1 1/2" needles to draw, no matter the length, but don't get them too short.
27 G x 3/4" needles for injection (25 G if you want to do it a little faster)
Disinfectant swabs.

Site injections:
posterior deltoid
ventrogluteal
ass
lat
all obviously left and right, so 8 sites to rotate.

Here, for fans, a first photo of my back :)
OMG !! That truly is the first time you have posted a pick from behind!!! Looking bigger Philinator
15 pounds of meat
5 of horse meat
5 chicken
5 turkey

enjoy your meal
I want the equi-meat!! blast!! Maybe you could send me 30lbs of fresh/frozen €€ and I will do a :
200mg Test Prop weekly
1400mg EQ
Provi/Tbol

I think the meat w the mix would give me the Horse-Power I need!

Max

I want the equi-meat!! blast!! Maybe you could send me 30lbs of fresh/frozen €€ and I will do a :
200mg Test Prop weekly
1400mg EQ
Provi/Tbol

I think the meat w the mix would give me the Horse-Power I need!

Max

I'm sending you a whole horse ... alive ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sending you a whole horse ... alive ;)

Lmao!
We have a bunch here but, they outlawed the selling of that meat. I do want to run some , guess Bison/Venison/ and Elk will do! You are always looking shredded..I always expect great results from you. Kick Ass Phil. I am gonna cut later next week, so I will be needing some killer shredding Supps. I have 12 weeks from my start to look Hard and Lean, but not tissue paper lean...heck, of course that would be better , screw these trophy ! Lol kidding

Max

good breakfasts to everyone

Looks delicious Phil! Steaks and Farm Fresh Eggs are my favorite bodybuilding meal
6c104ae84ff68c0c0fa753b6754fc15f.jpg

Salmon is my 2nd Fave!

Max

I've never had horse meat some swear by it ive heard ppl in the past say. I love some elk meat tho I like rabbit and squirrel but you have to kill so many to have a decent meal. I'm itching to go bear hunting 😩 I'd love to have a freezer full of bear and a rug in living room!

Looks delicious Phil! Steaks and Farm Fresh Eggs are my favorite bodybuilding meal
6c104ae84ff68c0c0fa753b6754fc15f.jpg

Salmon is my 2nd Fave!

Max

Just eating salmon right now haha. Can’t get enough of salmon & steak, my favorite protein sources.

Just eating salmon right now haha. Can’t get enough of salmon & steak, my favorite protein sources.

Perfect BB proteins/fats

Max

When a play of light makes you look bigger.

Hey,

It is still a pic of YOU! I look at some of the pictures like Art! Looks Cool

Max

In the months of July and August I will go on vacation, one week here one there ... I will continue to train and follow my diet and lifestyle, but I lower the dosages a little by taking test to 500 and primo 700 a week

I just had bloodwork too and everything is fine (remember the importance of taking bloodwork and keeping yourself checked).
cholesterol, triglycerides, hematocrit ... everything is ok .. even the estradiol is at 27. The only thing high is cortisol level ... am I a little stressed!?

Well, now with the holidays and a bit of sea will drop cortisol too.

Stay safe

In the months of July and August I will go on vacation, one week here one there ... I will continue to train and follow my diet and lifestyle, but I lower the dosages a little by taking test to 500 and primo 700 a week

I just had bloodwork too and everything is fine (remember the importance of taking bloodwork and keeping yourself checked).
cholesterol, triglycerides, hematocrit ... everything is ok .. even the estradiol is at 27. The only thing high is cortisol level ... am I a little stressed!?

Well, now with the holidays and a bit of sea will drop cortisol too.

Stay safe

You were but now your not stressed! I like the 500/700mg nice and tight!! Lucky your bloods were good!. Working out a lot and being so lean , you may have had high cortisol At that time . Easy to boost these days . Catapres I think Lowers it (nasal application) . The supplement (a very pure form ) of phsphatidylserine PS may help. High cortisol happens ED at the gym. I think I can tell , it is when I get excited a bit, then I breathe and calm myself. Love that 15 seconds of zen ..it’s a silent , beautiful picture on the TV, no sound . I actually keep quiet when it comes on . Silence is golden!!.

Max
giphy.gif

When a play of light makes you look bigger.

Lighting and clothing is everything. Certain apparel enhances, and same with lighting man.
Absolute game changers.
I'm extremely picky with my apparel.

You got the lighting good on this one, it makes everything 4D

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone bites with a good primobolan.

I'm dead!😂😂

Lighting and clothing is everything. Certain apparel enhances, and same with lighting man.
Absolute game changers.
I'm extremely picky with my apparel.

You got the lighting good on this one, it makes everything 4D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dead!

Very True! I have a few shirts I like but, I have to cut them up to fit right, luckily my sister is a wizard with sewing and her CriCut machine.
You can design stuff online and the machine cuts out and makes logos and designs. Really kick ass ! I have some special t’s and sweatpants I am having made .

Max

Very True! I have a few shirts I like but, I have to cut them up to fit right, luckily my sister is a wizard with sewing and her CriCut machine.
You can design stuff online and the machine cuts out and makes logos and designs. Really kick ass ! I have some special t’s and sweatpants I am having made .

Max

No joke man, some of the best shirts that I get are at TJ Maxx name brand.
The majority of my entire is dry fit clothing.
Now of course I got designer in my closet but they have to be tight and v-neck..
No joke, if I buy the same shirt in two different colors the black always fits me the best I can't make this up.
Any other color doesn't fit me as good as black.
The way I dress is like a athletic version of Johnny Cash haha.
Majority of my Adidas gear is black as well lol.
Basically all I wear is sneakers, sweatpants and just athletic shirts..lol..
I'm starting to get a decent sneaker collection that's my new hobby..

No joke man, some of the best shirts that I get are at TJ Maxx name brand.
The majority of my entire is dry fit clothing.
Now of course I got designer in my closet but they have to be tight and v-neck..
No joke, if I buy the same shirt in two different colors the black always fits me the best I can't make this up.
Any other color doesn't fit me as good as black.
The way I dress is like a athletic version of Johnny Cash haha.
Majority of my Adidas gear is black as well lol.
Basically all I wear is sneakers, sweatpants and just athletic shirts..lol..
I'm starting to get a decent sneaker collection that's my new hobby..

Sounds like me pretty much, (BTW- TJMaxx & Filenes Basement type stores are all my sister & moms favorite ) high end brands for cheap!
I wear mainly - all sweatpants, oversized t’s , undershirts. Even when I dress up (besides a fitted suit for business: tailored but I change sizes, so I I can alter it plus I own a Tux, cheaper than renting one ) I wear board shorts , flip flops(rockport, ecco, Born) and t’s. If I am going out , just different shades of Jeans, I match to T-shirt color w my sneakers . I have an addiction to collecting : colognes/sneakers:shoes. I used to have watch addiction but my girl cured that one for me. I have a forever Watch now(no more wasting money). She paid for it too, in fact , the only 2 I have left were given to me as gifts. I still cannot pass up a nice new pair of original shoes, like Adidas!!

I love the black, fitted t shirt (reg or v neck), good jeans(made for build) and black shoes !

Such a great look , makes it seem like your not high maintenance too! Little accessories/shoes(even a belt) girls definitely can tell you care about your style. Even if it looks like Walmart to everyone else, they know what’s up!

Max
Nike ! I wish they were naturally made wider; my hulk feet blow out all my Nike/Vans ! I still buy em every 3 mo. Lol . Gotta have checkered Vans and Chuck’s!

Back