• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol Pre workout ?

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will taking this Pre workout help during training ?? I just got some Jp dbol tabs and I’m pumped to try em out on Monday. Anyone have any experience with this and what to expect ? I haven’t used dbol in 10 years so tbh I don’t really remember.

I train around 3:30pm so I always split my dose and make sure to take some about an hour before my workouts. Crazy pumps and strength

Sounds good to me . I’m gonna run 50mg Ed 4weeks . Split this dose or take it all Orr workout ?

If tabs then buy a pill splitter, take half at breakfast and other half 45 mins before working out. You'll have some nice pumps

401. Stay on that Dbol..while my SD races right on by Ya

Slip#1
More to follow..feel the crosshairs

Old Man is building speed

401. Stay on that Dbol..while my SD races right on by Ya

Slip#1
More to follow..feel the crosshairs

Old Man is building speed

Lol ha! I’m on oral superdrol right now 20mg a day suckah!! And I have inj anadrol on the way! Better stay on your toes bro lol

If you don't grow on that...
You're not breathing

For someone who has never tried inj Anadrol. Have you any tips or recommendations when using it ? Should certain compounds be avoided while running inj A?

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the responses !! I’m pumped to try it . I’m dieting now so anything that helps with pumps is gonna be amazing. It blows when your carbs are low and no matter what you just don’t really get a pump .

For someone who has never tried inj Anadrol. Have you any tips or recommendations when using it ? Should certain compounds be avoided while running inj A?

That depends on what all you're on...how you respond to Drol and how you are using it..
Hate to ask this but on your current run anything new other than the Drol?

I have never used drol or any oral/oral inj. Just thought I’d squeeze a little knowledge from y’all. Plan on maybe beginning of next year giving it a go. Wanna get the blood pressure and everything perfect so I can enjoy it. Seems like inj Adrol is dearly liked

Equally hated too..it can raise health mar quick..how old ate you? Using it as just a preWO?? What will you be running it with?

30. Wanted to try it for a little growth boost. Not really interested in preworkout effect . I don’t need it, I know it’s a bitch on blood pressure. Just hear a lot of good things as far as mass. No rush to try it . Test works just fine

Will taking this Pre workout help during training ?? I just got some Jp dbol tabs and I’m pumped to try em out on Monday. Anyone have any experience with this and what to expect ? I haven’t used dbol in 10 years so tbh I don’t really remember.

Injectable dbol pre workout is amazing, but i also like to use my orals pre workout because i believe we should use all the tools we have around workout , like using a intra workout with carbs and EAA is a must to and after workout the liquid carbs with protein is best way to grow and recover quicker . Remember the injectables you are using do the work 24h day . Also dbol have active life around 4 hours is impossible to keep blood levels stable because you sleep 7 to 8 hours . Use pre workout always best time

Injectable dbol pre workout is amazing, but i also like to use my orals pre workout because i believe we should use all the tools we have around workout , like using a intra workout with carbs and EAA is a must to and after workout the liquid carbs with protein is best way to grow and recover quicker . Remember the injectables you are using do the work 24h day . Also dbol have active life around 4 hours is impossible to keep blood levels stable because you sleep 7 to 8 hours . Use pre workout always best time

Solid advice cheers bro , I was planning on taking 50mg about an hour before I train.

For Danno22
I'd start another thread and state what you are interested in and what you'll run with it..
You'll get some great feedback..

For 401...you see another 55yr old guy cut like that fighting C...let me know

Back