• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Timeshare

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooo we just bought a time share today that a guy was upgrading from the one we got which is a three bedroom with a loft at westgate to another one so we swooped in and got it for $17,000
Sweet azz hell and can stay as much as we want and have the option to stay any where in the world not just this one a mile from Disney. We ended up saving about $56,000
8ffc45f8b88c46b2014f5f4284f42e65.jpg

60badace34bcda02bad625ed43741a30.jpg

02f86f600bf7e7b96629fe1876ab3ded.jpg

8a7b9d6eb0c74e8320b04e5dea2c7127.jpg

6466d36d52e6fc7cb58e233a61030127.jpg

ea05b75b246c53df6dddc6671f6e3062.jpg

fd5b8a1add3636eb77b5ae7249048615.jpg

0fc9d79cb0fefa01310cf155378043b0.jpg

4fcf8740fa5c54f213e12365d3577bb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always stay at orange lake in Disney's back yard. I rent them from redweek.com. I usually pay 1000 to 1200 for a 2br 2 bath. There are some that get 3000 a week but I'm cheap and look for the Canadians that just want dues. If you have extra weeks and want to make some money I highly suggest listing them on that site. Years ago my key west time share I listed on there and did awesome.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sooo we just bought a time share today that a guy was upgrading from the one we got which is a three bedroom with a loft at westgate to another one so we swooped in and got it for $17,000
Sweet azz hell and can stay as much as we want and have the option to stay any where in the world not just this one a mile from Disney. We ended up saving about $56,000

Dude looks sweet...

No thanks been there done that. Wasn't for us. How much are the maintenance fees? I love how they can just raise them anytime they want.
We had to give ours away. It was cheaper to rent a place for the week.

So bad ass! Order the Big Fresh Breakfast and Fruit Platter in the AM..mmm

Max

No thanks been there done that. Wasn't for us. How much are the maintenance fees? I love how they can just raise them anytime they want.
That's one reason I sold mine. Was 800 and 4 years later 1250. Fuckers

That's one reason I sold mine. Was 800 and 4 years later 1250. Fuckers

Yup that's what happened to us. I was like shit we paid thousands for this and now they want 1100.00 a year? If people would just do the math with upfront cost and yearly fees they would be like nope. It doesn't make sense.

Nice place tho OP.

Last edited:
Yup that's what happened to us. I was like shit we paid thousands for this and now they want 1100.00 a year? If people would just do the math with upfront cost and yearly fees they would be like nope. It doesn't make sense.
If you like time shares for rent check out redweek.com. They have some deals especially if you can wait like a month before going. People will list them cheap for rent. The price they list is what you pay or less if you work out a better deal with the owner.

If you like time shares for rent check out redweek.com. They have some deals especially if you can wait like a month before going. People will list them cheap for rent. The price they list is what you pay or less if you work out a better deal with the owner.

Thanks, if we stay in one I'll have to check that out. We tried to rent ours when we had it but to compete with other places we would lose money. I finally just said screw this I'm done. We gave it up and wrote it off as a loss. They pulled a remodel before we sold and raised the fee to 1500 a year. I was like why wouod we pay that when we could stay cheaper elsewhere. Oh yeah because we paid 15k upfront and we "own it" lol. I'll never get screwed like that again. It was a good lesson when I was 23.

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.

Wrong topic? Are you OK? Seriously dude you are all kinds of fucked up. Get some help bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Remember anyone that gets into something they regret a day later you have what's called Right of Recession. Most states are 3 days where you can cancel a binding contract on many sales. Florida did have a 10 day on timeshares I'm not sure if its still the same. Gives you a chance to see if you got screwed or not by seeing what they are actually selling for on timeshare sites and eBay.

Nice place OP, but to me timeshares are a scam as they are very very hard to get rid of once you sign that contract. The monthly dues on top of say your share of the mortgage (if there is one) they can jack up at anytime. Hopefully you truly got a good deal and hopefully you won't have too many issues. To relate, my brother once had a Disney timeshare that he lost after 15 years because the other owners defaulted on the underlying mortgage thus it was foreclosed on and my brother had to pay $43,000 to settle his share. That experience also turned me off to them as well.

30 years ago I rented a bungalow for $750 for the week when I went to Disney on my own...

Last edited:
Remember anyone that gets into something they regret a day later you have what's called Right of Recession. Most states are 3 days where you can cancel a binding contract on many sales. Florida did have a 10 day on timeshares I'm not sure if its still the same. Gives you a chance to see if you got screwed or not by seeing what they are actually selling for on timeshare sites and eBay.

Absolutely this ^^

Best thing to do is run this contract by a lawyer ASAP so if something is not on the level you can cancel..and yes as mentioned by Bigtoe check the law to be sure you have time to cancel should an issue be found.

Absolutely this ^^

Best thing to do is run this contract by a lawyer ASAP so if something is not on the level you can cancel..and yes as mentioned by Bigtoe check the law to be sure you have time to cancel should an issue be found.

Did you run your chemical castration contract by a lawyer?

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.
Did you run your chemical castration contract by a lawyer?

:laughat: 7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names:fucktard:...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands....:coffee:...cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

Im not outing those guys you ignorant RAT. I will tell you one you think is a friend. I find that amusing. Like I said though ASF, go ahead and ask around, you might just get the proof. Twisted is a proven RAT.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by twisted
7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

Your not outing no one because you know no one lifter ....ok I will play your game ..so what happened to the labs I repped for? Now if you have proof Im telling you to post it....you say OG's told you? I say what OG's? You and I know like everyone on this board and bop and meso you lack self control of any sort to not say who the only reason why your not is because your full of shit lolz...delusional and fucking wack job! Put up/post up or its bs lifter plain and simple....your looking for me to answere your questions because know nothing and your a fraud...

I always stay at orange lake in Disney's back yard. I rent them from redweek.com. I usually pay 1000 to 1200 for a 2br 2 bath. There are some that get 3000 a week but I'm cheap and look for the Canadians that just want dues. If you have extra weeks and want to make some money I highly suggest listing them on that site. Years ago my key west time share I listed on there and did awesome.

No doubt brother thats the plan have it pay for itself. This is a mile or less from Disney so if your ever planning on a trip here hot me up and I’ll give you a killer deal. Just need to know atleast 30 days or so in advance.

Maintenance fees are $1090.00 every other year and are locked so they can never change.

Get Shredded!
Nice place OP, but to me timeshares are a scam as they are very very hard to get rid of once you sign that contract. The monthly dues on top of say your share of the mortgage (if there is one) they can jack up at anytime. Hopefully you truly got a good deal and hopefully you won't have too many issues. To relate, my brother once had a Disney timeshare that he lost after 15 years because the other owners defaulted on the underlying mortgage thus it was foreclosed on and my brother had to pay $43,000 to settle his share. That experience also turned me off to them as well.

30 years ago I rented a bungalow for $750 for the week when I went to Disney on my own...

Nope no chance of that $17,000 and were the only owners once its paid for its ours for eternity to be passed down through the generations it was all in the paperwork and if i die an untimely or natural death they pay it off and give it to my family and thats where it stays. I believe i read through everything pretty well and got a killer deal honestly.

Last edited:
No doubt brother thats the plan have it pay for itself. This is a mile or less from Disney so if your ever planning on a trip here hot me up and I’ll give you a killer deal. Just need to know atleast 30 days or so in advance.

Whats your fees per year? How many weeks do you have?

Maintenance fees are $1090.00 every other year and are locked so they can never change.

Sorry bro I'm not buying it. You.mean to tell me the building owner will never raise the fee but at some point the building will need a new roof, paint ect. And you think fees won't go up?

You're talking like you own this thing like a home with endless weeks. If you paid 17k and 1k a year next to Disney then something isn't right. I'd have someone look at the paperwork. Why not just live in it if the price is that low?

Yeah we were told out week can be passed down also
Lol. Same old story.

Last edited:
First off, I know your weight and size. I also know you are a RAT. I never said you were Apollo you liar.
Augustine, I do have proof that Twisted is a rat. The OG person Twisted thinks is his friend has the same proof as do a handful of others. This person asked me not to post now and this is something I wouldnt post anyway. I am not comfortable doing that. Ill let someone else do it.
Everyone, go back and look at the posts that werent deleted. Do you see how worked up the proven RAT Twisted gets and then avoids certain questions?

Does anyone give two shits? Lol you're in some dudes topic ranting about some bullshit. How about you start your own topic on the matter and stick to it. Stop being so triggered geez.

You know nothing about me!! You only know what I posted in log 🤣🤣 ...you have no one telling you shit about me maybe you have some butt hurt member feeding incorrect info, but YOU know nothing about me..you have what I posted about myself you jack ass ....umm Im not posting accurate info about me simply because I know people like you exist...you feeble mental fuck tard....

Your so fucking crazy you cant even keep up with the bs you write 🤣....I will remind you , you infact said I was apollo ...you infact said I cant 200lbs...you infact said you have proof I am currently reppin multiple labs ...you infact said I was LE ..and now Im just a rat ....ok now that I got you up to date .....now thank me for stopping you from crashing and burning....now stop your fishing for hints about me and post some proof

You realize your looking even crazier if thats even possible!

Okay lets not continue to derail this thread guys.

Bwahaha is this where you start to cry? Now its time to play victim? Your nothing but a bullshitting attention seeking little stubby bitch...🎤🚶

Back