• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test is test?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If test is test then why does test cyp cause bloat, test prop causes very little bloat and test suspension cause the most bloat?

When all things are equal and e2 is controlled I’ve never noticed a difference. Never tried suspension though. I found it hardest to keep levels stable with sustanon

I think Cyp can cause more bloat cus most guys are pinning a fat dose maybe twice a week, say 250-500mg per shot, causing more to be converted to e2. Whereas nearly everyone pins Prop more frequently like every other day or even everyday. Less gear/test + less estrogen = less bloat.

Now, if you tell me "but I pin cyp daily and still blow up like a water buffalo". Then Idk what to tell you brother. Good luck.

Last edited:
I’d like to know why different eaters cause more or less water retention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you take a shot of..

200mg Test C.. you are going to get 100mg of Test in your system over like 8 days.

200mg Test Prop.. you are going to get 100mg over like 3 days.

200mg Test Susp.. smacked in the face with 200mg Test within the hour.

Something like that anyways.

IML Gear Cream!
If you take a shot of..

200mg Test C.. you are going to get 100mg of Test in your system over like 8 days.

200mg Test Prop.. you are going to get 100mg over like 3 days.

200mg Test Susp.. smacked in the face with 200mg Test within the hour.

Something like that anyways.

Vigorous Steve on how much you actually get.

https://youtu.be/q1E2ykFIMI4

Sent from The Iron Pile

Of course long acting esters hold more water but is not a huge difference , we athletes last 8 weeks pre contest change to quick action prop gear but in competition any think we do change the body , but for anyone that dont compete dont make sense be worried about such small detail. The main problem of bloating is the diet should be super clean and estrogen under control

I’m a big believer in diet mostly dictating water retention regardless of what compounds your taking . I’m sure some are better then others but in my experience it’s not really that noticeable.

I've run every form of test from waterbased suspension to undecanoate and every ester in-between; always with an A.I. Never noticed a difference in any way shape or form. Except TNE gives a way faster/higher peak.

Of all the esters
I love deconate...Test and Deca
You have to be one Hell of a BadAss to run Aqua everyday..but in 30mins Hyde is in effect..the one's that have used it get that last part..

Which AI and how much, how often?
The only way to know is with blood work. There’s no cookie cutter answer. If you’re not getting blood work or can’t afford it then you shouldn’t be using gear. If you ask this then you’re not ready to use gear

And why use short esters and pin every day to keep blood levels, i love gear but like most of the people i hate pinning . If you can do 1gr of gear pinning 2 times week using long esters why use short ones for same dosage and pin ED

Get Shredded!
I prefer Aromasin, Letro too powerful and A-dex is ok but you get E2 rebound which doesn't happen with a suicidal AI like Aromasin. The point about bloodwork is well spoken. Everyone's body produces different amounts of aromatase enzyme. The goal is to have >11 pg/ml and <39 pg/ml, per my first Endo who was a juicer/HGHer/Cougar hunter. Without bloodwork you don't know what effect your having with AI.

The goal is to have >11 pg/ml and <39 pg/ml, per my first Endo who was a juicer/HGHer/Cougar hunter. Without bloodwork you don't know what effect your having with AI.
>11 pg/ml and <39 pg/ml of E2

Some people use to much test and them add letro or high dosages AI and why ? to kill gains ? why not use less test without AI?

For me, my first Endo RX'd me A-dex 2 tabs weekly with my TRT b/c he felt my aromatase enzyme was overly active. I eventually switched it to Aromasin, 12.5 mg ED for personal reasons (Aromasin is better than A-dex IMHO). BUT, the caveat in so doing is I measured my E-2 through bloodwork to ensure I didn't KILL my E-2. I also ran higher dosed test blasts (craziest was 1 gram test c) and 4 weeks in I did blood work and found my E-2 was still in range, higher but <39 pg/ml.

Low E-2 not only causes low White Blood Cell count, reduces your immunity to infection, and drains the water from your muscle bellies...thus reduces your hydraulic strength. Low E-2 also pulls calcium out of your bones. I emphasize my Endo taught me these things, its not bro logic....

I'm sensitive to aromatase production, but it took an Endo and a $350 blood panel to discover this. Many men don't seem to need an A.I. at all until 500mg +. How do they know? They do bloodwork ;-)

test p was the best with least sides and water retention but dam every other day sucks and yes it dose keep the bloat down

Was the best? You say it as if test prop doesn't exist anymore.

Back