• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC review

capone_lifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my order a month or so ago and everything is great! The orals are high quality and don’t crumble in the package like some do. The oils are super smooth and I can tell they are potent already. GC’s customer service is top notch to say the least. They respond to quickly and have options that make the whole process easy for anyone. These guys are legit, have great products, and are prompt through the whole process. Definitely one of the best on here from my experience.

These guys are and have been the best around in my experience. I will be putting a log up once I get some free time but I'm on some primo a little test and a little dhb. I've had barely any pip so this stuff is super smooth and it's about week 5 and I'm looking and feeling better than ever. I'm up 5lbs and looking leaner and vascular. Im also getting tp strong to fast if that's even a thing. At least for me I need to watch strength gains cuz I end up injured if I let myself get to crazy. But all in all everything about these guys and the product is top notch. Thanks for everything guys!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Maaannnn! What I was given by a trusted buddy from here has given me nothing but mad gains!
The stenbolone is the truth.!
GTG

Thanks bro.

QUOTE=capone_lifting;1878235]Just got my order a month or so ago and everything is great! The orals are high quality and don’t crumble in the package like some do. The oils are super smooth and I can tell they are potent already. GC’s customer service is top notch to say the least. They respond to quickly and have options that make the whole process easy for anyone. These guys are legit, have great products, and are prompt through the whole process. Definitely one of the best on here from my experience.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your loyalty guys.

Back