GC review

Thread: GC review

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

GC review

Just got my order a month or so ago and everything is great! The orals are high quality and donít crumble in the package like some do. The oils are super smooth and I can tell they are potent already. GCís customer service is top notch to say the least. They respond to quickly and have options that make the whole process easy for anyone. These guys are legit, have great products, and are prompt through the whole process. Definitely one of the best on here from my experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points

These guys are and have been the best around in my experience. I will be putting a log up once I get some free time but I'm on some primo a little test and a little dhb. I've had barely any pip so this stuff is super smooth and it's about week 5 and I'm looking and feeling better than ever. I'm up 5lbs and looking leaner and vascular. Im also getting tp strong to fast if that's even a thing. At least for me I need to watch strength gains cuz I end up injured if I let myself get to crazy. But all in all everything about these guys and the product is top notch. Thanks for everything guys!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Maaannnn! What I was given by a trusted buddy from here has given me nothing but mad gains!
    The stenbolone is the truth.!
    GTG

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,560 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks bro.

QUOTE=capone_lifting;1878235]Just got my order a month or so ago and everything is great! The orals are high quality and donít crumble in the package like some do. The oils are super smooth and I can tell they are potent already. GCís customer service is top notch to say the least. They respond to quickly and have options that make the whole process easy for anyone. These guys are legit, have great products, and are prompt through the whole process. Definitely one of the best on here from my experience.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your loyalty guys.