• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'd Hit It!

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The crazy ones can be wildcats in the sack..... just don't fall asleep when you're done. LOL.

Face is a little rough but the body looks good for a 53yo.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1400846283611545600

naked-mug.jpg

Why come when black people get tased they don't drop like that?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Why come when black people get tased they don't drop like that?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Well to be fair she was naked. That was a direct contact tase

I’m sorry but she’s butt ass ugly and her body sucks too. Blah!!!!

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.

Update on the dumbest motherfucker in any room and ASFs resident proven scammer and RAT.
There are several people that have proof of Twisted being a RAT and a scammer. One in particular I have talked with that Twisted believes is his friend. The thing is, this guy has the same proof that I have on Twisted and he is far from Twisted's friend.
Twisted is so ignorant and has fucked over many people including some OGs.
I wont divulge the proof but I bet if you PM some OGs on this forum and a few others, they may just give you the proof I speak of.
You are a RAT Twisted, many people know and hopefully you reap it soon.

Again, this is a warning to all. Stay far away from Twisted, he is a proven RAT and scammer. He has Ratted and scammed many and he will do the same to you at least until he is dealt with.
We have live here fellas ....heads up to all make sure your vpn is on lolz...
Screenshot_20210605-200911_Google.jpg

Is that why you got so defensive before Twisted? You already gave yourself up without anyone having to show proof but like I said to the group here, PM OGs on this board and other boards, they may just share the proof with you.
Twisted is a proven RAT.

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

Im not outing those guys you ignorant RAT. I will tell you one you think is a friend. I find that amusing. Like I said though ASF, go ahead and ask around, you might just get the proof. Twisted is a proven RAT.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by twisted
7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

Your not outing no one because you know no one lifter ....ok I will play your game ..so what happened to the labs I repped for? Now if you have proof Im telling you to post it....you say OG's told you? I say what OG's? You and I know like everyone on this board and bop and meso you lack self control of any sort to not say who the only reason why your not is because your full of shit lolz...delusional and fucking wack job! Put up/post up or its bs lifter plain and simple....your looking for me to answere your questions because know nothing and your a fraud...

First off, I know your weight and size. I also know you are a RAT. I never said you were Apollo you liar.
Augustine, I do have proof that Twisted is a rat. The OG person Twisted thinks is his friend has the same proof as do a handful of others. This person asked me not to post now and this is something I wouldnt post anyway. I am not comfortable doing that. Ill let someone else do it.
Everyone, go back and look at the posts that werent deleted. Do you see how worked up the proven RAT Twisted gets and then avoids certain questions?

Your so fucking crazy you cant even keep up with the bs you write 🤣....I will remind you , you infact said I was apollo ...you infact said I cant 200lbs...you infact said you have proof I am currently reppin multiple labs ...you infact said I was LE ..and now Im just a rat ....ok now that I got you up to date .....now thank me for stopping you from crashing and burning....now stop your fishing for hints about me and post some proof

You realize your looking even crazier if thats even possible!

Get Shredded!
If that was my bar...I'd grabbed that bitch and flung her half way across the room..no excuse for that bullshit...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back