• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast vs proviron for cruise

robbieboy672

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Right now I’m on a blast for 16-20 weeks, and once I’m done with that I’m going to get back on my doctor prescribed 160mg a week of test. Lately I’ve been toying with the idea of adding 200mg of masteron or 25mg of proviron a day once I’m back to cruising. Do any of you have a preference to which DHT drug you prefer on a cruise?

Hey guys. Right now I’m on a blast for 16-20 weeks, and once I’m done with that I’m going to get back on my doctor prescribed 160mg a week of test. Lately I’ve been toying with the idea of adding 200mg of masteron or 25mg of proviron a day once I’m back to cruising. Do any of you have a preference to which DHT drug you prefer on a cruise?

You can do both but Euro-Pharmacies / PSL designed a TRT blend with 250mg test e and 200mg mast e for cruising.

I always run both Provi and Mast when cruising except Provi I keep at 50 as long as my prostate does not get pissed off. It makes me feel 25 years younger.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear, but I’m wondering what specifically you all would prefer. 200mg/week of Mast, or 25mg/day of proviron? That is more in line with what I can afford.

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear, but I’m wondering what specifically you all would prefer. 200mg/week of Mast, or 25mg/day of proviron? That is more in line with what I can afford.

It basically comes down to personal preference and blood work. I don’t think one is better then the other.

Alright, thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate the prompt response.

I always run both Provi and Mast when cruising except Provi I keep at 50 as long as my prostate does not get pissed off. It makes me feel 25 years younger.

What about anavar ? Would you stop the provirion if you wanted to add var?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i cruise i use TRT Plus from PSL and 50mg Proviron ED . Butg if you have to chose masteron hands down

What about anavar ? Would you stop the provirion if you wanted to add var?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not a fan of var as much as provi and mast combo. But if I had to pick I would choose mast if I had to take just one. Keeps my free test up and feeling good.

IML Gear Cream!
You can run both, they are two different drugs and although they may appear to be the same on the surface they are not.
When running in conjunction you don't need much of either one and they can actually compliment one another.
I use both, and I will adjust my dosages accordingly whether I'm blasting or cruising. No matter what proviron is always there 100%, mast comes and goes..

You can run both, they are two different drugs and although they may appear to be the same on the surface they are not.
When running in conjunction you don't need much of either one and they can actually compliment one another.
I use both, and I will adjust my dosages accordingly whether I'm blasting or cruising. No matter what proviron is always there 100%, mast comes and goes..
I have always used them together. When you pull mast away is there any particular reason?

I have always used them together. When you pull mast away is there any particular reason?

Yes.. acne and my hairline...
Most of the time I just dial it back with an equal dosage of my Test.. Plus mastE at times leaves me lumped occasionally and I like to give things a break.

Yes.. acne and my hairline...
Most of the time I just dial it back with an equal dosage of my Test.. Plus mastE at times leaves me lumped occasionally and I like to give things a break.
My main reason I have to stop when I do is when I can't pee in the morning. Then it's time to cut back. What do you mean by lumped? I do get these lump type bumps not the normal acne on my stomach and lower back when I first start mast after break. These do not get a head and impossible to pop. Is this what you mean?

My main reason I have to stop when I do is when I can't pee in the morning. Then it's time to cut back. What do you mean by lumped? I do get these lump type bumps not the normal acne on my stomach and lower back when I first start mast after break. These do not get a head and impossible to pop. Is this what you mean?

That's exactly what happens to me as well I start to get the dribbles and when I put my junk back in my pants I end up tinkling a little bit in my pants..lol

That's when I know it's time to come off for a little bit.

And yes I get these really big deep cystic pimples that are impossible to pop. They're very deep. I have to poke them with a 21 g and once I do that this dry cheese comes out, it's awful..
But I use a DHT blocker shampoo as a face scrub as well and it works pretty well but it doesn't get deep deep.
:(

Ya'll just need some Flomax

Masteron. Quality proviron is both getting hard to come by and prices have gone up.

That's exactly what happens to me as well I start to get the dribbles and when I put my junk back in my pants I end up tinkling a little bit in my pants..lol

That's when I know it's time to come off for a little bit.

And yes I get these really big deep cystic pimples that are impossible to pop. They're very deep. I have to poke them with a 21 g and once I do that this dry cheese comes out, it's awful..
But I use a DHT blocker shampoo as a face scrub as well and it works pretty well but it doesn't get deep deep.
:(

Interesting, what is the DHT blocker face scrub?

Doryx MPC , 120mg a day . Only thing on gods green earth that stopped my cystic acne . Don’t think I’ll ever lose those scars . Seemed to attack my arms the worse. Being a drama queen. That shit sucked. !!!!

Get Shredded!
It's a shampoo but I'll use it on my face as well.

kznJIyL.jpg

Have it! That is the same generic brand I get . Works good.

Max

I think it is probably my age but I have 0 hair loss on my head. My issue is my legs are about hairless now. Would this possibly help and get my leg hair back?

Have it! That is the same generic brand I get . Works good.

Max

This stuff works great and my doctor hooks me up with it.. it's not super effective for acne but it definitely helps.
I won't go out of my way to use it just for acne, but when I'm washing down with it I just do my face and everything at the same time, it helps.
But it's great for that hairline ;)

This stuff works great and my doctor hooks me up with it.. it's not super effective for acne but it definitely helps.
I won't go out of my way to use it just for acne, but when I'm washing down with it I just do my face and everything at the same time, it helps.
But it's great for that hairline ;)

Yes, I got it originally for red blotches and dandruff but now use it 2x a week cycling and less hair thinning. I have a full head of hair during cycles it can thin. Then it comes back heavy. Just another $4 tool! Lol.

Max

Yes, I got it originally for red blotches and dandruff but now use it 2x a week cycling and less hair thinning. I have a full head of hair during cycles it can thin. Then it comes back heavy. Just another $4 tool! Lol.

Max

Exactly bro it's cheap as hell with prescription..
I tried to stock up on it when I can.

If I had to choose I'd probably go with the Mast for it's anti-e properties, I cruise Test/Mast at 1:1 ratio.. The Proviron has more of an effect on libido personally for me than Mast. That's why I do both.

Back