• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar

Bjjkiller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a question about the anavar. Is it ok to take by itself? If so dose .. and how is the quality? I have got some in the past for myself and didn't see much or feel much.. this will not be for for this time ,but the person that wants to try it ,and doesn't want to have to pin anything...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Have a question about the anavar. Is it ok to take by itself? If so dose .. and how is the quality? I have got some in the past for myself and didn't see much or feel much.. this will not be for for this time ,but the person that wants to try it ,and doesn't want to have to pin anything...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve tried various items from Ace including the Vars and they are very very good. Taking var alone in my opinion won’t do much for the person unless it’s a female. A male might feel a minor pump and hardening effect but nothing major. I suggest everyone who runs var should run test alongside it.

Back