Specific Side Effects from Specific Gear??

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points
    17706988

    Specific Side Effects from Specific Gear??

    What's good brothers?

    I'm looking for experienced users or what users experienced in terms of side effects associated with one particular AAS. I'm not talking about the general side effects of any AAS, but more specifically what I'll deem "2ndary Sides" so let me explain.

    I haven't had almost any acne-ish side effects from the gear I stick to; is generally light - Test-Primo-EQ/Bold-Mast-Deca.
    No Tren, super Test blends, and aside from Proviron and PCT - No oral AAS in 7 years.

    The question is - what's the cause of these DEEP "pimples, ingrown hair on my face, etc."? Is it the gear being dirty? This fucking mask bullshit or something else?

    (My bloods are decent and I administer Adex/Asin on cycle when necessary. )

    Responses are already appreciated.
    Ready On Deck

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,578

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    580
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,002
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Vision has a good acne regime that works pretty well. I would not think dirty gear is the culprit, that's more of an pin infection type thing for me. Ingrown hairs I have luckily never had one.

    You may want to get a low dose of doxy to run and clear that shit up.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    581

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    192
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    597
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points
    12392977

    I feel your pain, and I wish I had an answer for you. For as long as I can remember I have always had to battle what you have described.

    It is almost never dose dependent but always for me estrogen related. If my estrogen is to low, I get those deep painful pimples, especially around my shoulders, back and more recently ingrown like hairs around my jaw line.

    This also applies when my estrogen gets to high.

    I knew this would happen now, as I've changed from Test E to blended Ester test. I've countered this over the years by a mixture of cleansing products, tea tree cream and drying agents. It has been a constant struggle, especially when I am playing with the doses and or compounds.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Registered User
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,479
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,351
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    1655589421

    I've been only on 220ish mg/ wk of Test E for what feels like forever now.. and Ive used 4-5 different brands during that time so I'm ruling out dirty gear being your answer because I've been having acne the entire time on 5 different brands. In fact my face acne is worse now than it was on over a gram of test, go figure. I think there's no doubt that wearing these masks for the past however long since my city in CA made it a requirement..has added to my face acne. I don't have breakouts on any other part of my body. Coincidence? I doubt it. I'll know for sure when they lift the mask requirement this month.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points
    17706988

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    I feel your pain, and I wish I had an answer for you. For as long as I can remember I have always had to battle what you have described.

    It is almost never dose dependent but always for me estrogen related. If my estrogen is to low, I get those deep painful pimples, especially around my shoulders, back and more recently ingrown like hairs around my jaw line.

    This also applies when my estrogen gets to high.

    I knew this would happen now, as I've changed from Test E to blended Ester test. I've countered this over the years by a mixture of cleansing products, tea tree cream and drying agents. It has been a constant struggle, especially when I am playing with the doses and or compounds.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I appreciate the advice ESwagg. Ive run gear for decades, but never this shit. I've had minimal "Bac(k)be", but then it was like what is the hell is this shit ON MY JAW LINE????

    That's exactly the issue- I agree and concur with the estro piece. I run my anti-e's... So I'm left with the ideas that -

    Am I fucking just dirty in the mug?
    Am I missing something? (Bc intend to run gear with minimal sides)
    Is it the stupid reusable "gaiter"?

    My thing is - do certain types of gear and/or carrier oils have the ability to cause these seemingly teen age volcanoes?

    [Purpose of asking is I've acquired some quality stuff and some, perhaps less than quality- I am gauging if Its a common occurrence or is there another player at fault that I'm missing.]

    Thanks swagg
    Ready On Deck

  6. #6
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points
    17706988

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    I've been only on 220ish mg/ wk of Test E for what feels like forever now.. and Ive used 4-5 different brands during that time so I'm ruling out dirty gear being your answer because I've been having acne the entire time on 5 different brands. In fact my face acne is worse now than it was on over a gram of test, go figure. I think there's no doubt that wearing these masks for the past however long since my city in CA made it a requirement..has added to my face acne. I don't have breakouts on any other part of my body. Coincidence? I doubt it. I'll know for sure when they lift the mask requirement this month.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Yeah brother. I agree. I was on the gaiter train then switch to disposable masks. That's whe the shit started. I'm sure cortisol played a part.. Now that this shit hole called jersey has lifted its requirements as of tomorrow I'm hoping that the last I'll see of acne on the jaw.

    I think fucking shaving screws that shit too.
    Ready On Deck

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,304

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    782
    Thanked in
    512 Posts
    Rep Points
    16821067

    When you are prone to acne or any other side effect it comes more easy . Acne can be from high estrogen , but also DHT high , so is very hard to control if you are on any kind of cycle . You can do thinks to reduce but if you are taking hormones he will keep growing .

  8. #8
    Banned


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    876
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    728
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points
    19146412

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    What's good brothers?

    I'm looking for experienced users or what users experienced in terms of side effects associated with one particular AAS. I'm not talking about the general side effects of any AAS, but more specifically what I'll deem "2ndary Sides" so let me explain.

    I haven't had almost any acne-ish side effects from the gear I stick to; is generally light - Test-Primo-EQ/Bold-Mast-Deca.
    No Tren, super Test blends, and aside from Proviron and PCT - No oral AAS in 7 years.

    The question is - what's the cause of these DEEP "pimples, ingrown hair on my face, etc."? Is it the gear being dirty? This fucking mask bullshit or something else?

    (My bloods are decent and I administer Adex/Asin on cycle when necessary. )

    Responses are already appreciated.
    do you work outside or in a hot environment?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,283

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    919
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,875
    Thanked in
    1,190 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Try the simple easy stuff yet??
    More frequent showers...I backed down on all the harsh cleansers..use once and a while..
    More water intake..tanning bed

    Usually most Get some relief from this..

  10. #10
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points
    17706988

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Try the simple easy stuff yet??
    More frequent showers...I backed down on all the harsh cleansers..use once and a while..
    More water intake..tanning bed

    Usually most Get some relief from this..
    Most defintely! I haven't ever used any cleanser on my face except a wet wash rag and vigor - I shower at least 1-2 times a day.

    I do my best to keep the water flowing all day.

    After being a tanning bed junkie in college, I've yielded to not trying to speed up any possible melanoma.

    Appreciate the reply my dude
    Ready On Deck

  11. #11
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points
    17706988

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    When you are prone to acne or any other side effect it comes more easy . Acne can be from high estrogen , but also DHT high , so is very hard to control if you are on any kind of cycle . You can do thinks to reduce but if you are taking hormones he will keep growing .
    'Stro-

    I think you're fairly close to what I'm thinking so I'll run this by you..

    I've never blasted into outerspace dosage or gear wise, maybe a handful of times I had a few nasty pimples on my back or shoulders, but never ever on my jawline or face in decades.

    I realized that I added two new, never used before substances to my regiment.

    I was low on Adex so I switched to Asin and while doing so I started Masteron E. These fucking pimples are like boils and it's taken 3 weeks now to finally subside. I'm guessing somewhere between switching or adding one or both these likely led to my issue. Add stress in and I'm sure it possible.

    Thoughts are welcome. Thanks Bro
    Ready On Deck

Similar Threads

  1. Prostate specific antigen
    By mixedup in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2020, 05:13 PM
  2. New to all this...I have specific questions
    By 6foot230 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
  3. Anything specific you guys want reviewed?
    By Janoy crevesa in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2017, 06:22 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 04:08 AM
  5. looking for a specific tee shirt
    By basskiller in forum The Pit
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums