• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello

flex4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Dabbled in AAS far too early(21yo), ended up not recovering. Decade later now on TRT and looking to get into powerlifting. I've been doing kickboxing and BJJ until I tore up my knee pretty bad. Gained a bunch of weight, looking to keep moving get out of the contact sports lol.
Currently 6'1 300lbs
239lbs pre injury.
100mg TRT /wk prescribed. I'm trying to talk doc into 150mg

Doing a Westside Conjugate program hoping to total 1800 Raw in 4 years time. Current maxes:
300 bench camber bar
475x3 2in deficit Deadlift
365x5 12 inch box squat.

Working on strengthening my knee again and shooting for 275 body weight.

Welcome brutha. Let us know how we can help.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Are you using one the old westside guys methods? If so, how do you like it?

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

I joined Conjugate Club. Just doing the basic workout they have outlined there. Checking out the podcasts and master classes from Louie. I love the variety and how quickly my bench has progressed. I've been conservative with my lower body stuff. I also like listening to Webbing and Dave Tate's takes on Conjugate. If I'm gonna do it I want all the info I can get.

I'd probably see more from it if I was able to the box jumps. Do you have any experience with it?

I joined Conjugate Club. Just doing the basic workout they have outlined there. Checking out the podcasts and master classes from Louie. I love the variety and how quickly my bench has progressed. I've been conservative with my lower body stuff. I also like listening to Webbing and Dave Tate's takes on Conjugate. If I'm gonna do it I want all the info I can get.

I'd probably see more from it if I was able to the box jumps. Do you have any experience with it?
I don't no but I also am an avid follower of all those guys mark bell jm blakely etc too.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF!

Sent from The Iron Pile

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to ASF

Back