• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Website Issues

astral_essence

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

Are you aware that there are currently issues with logging into either the dom or intl sites?

Error comes back stating there is a host error on your side.

Just an FYI since I know there were problems a few weeks ago with a ddos attack.

Regards,
AE

Hello,

Are you aware that there are currently issues with logging into either the dom or intl sites?

Error comes back stating there is a host error on your side.

Just an FYI since I know there were problems a few weeks ago with a ddos attack.

Regards,
AE
Pharmacom Support posted on another board that the Basicstero site is undergoing maintenance / technical work and access will be restored soon.

Yes, the source is aware, but still thank you because it is true there were attacks last month and a heads-up/feeedback etc. to keep us all informed so any threat can be addressed asap is always appreciated -- thank you.

Last edited:
Basicstero posted this news on another board today so I will copy it here:

"our site is under a heavy DOS attack. It continues for a long time. There are people blackmailing us. We are trying to get all working back.It takes a while."

Is there a way to continue with ordering ?

I managed to succesfully place an order, but i havent paid it yet.

Can i still deposit the crypto in the wallet, with my order proceedig ? I cant get to the website to confirm i made the payment

Or do i have to wait untill the int site is back online ?

Is there a way to continue with ordering ?

I managed to succesfully place an order, but i havent paid it yet.

Can i still deposit the crypto in the wallet, with my order proceedig ? I cant get to the website to confirm i made the payment

Or do i have to wait untill the int site is back online ?
My current understanding is that all is processed through the Basicstero site exclusively.
We must wait until the site issues are resolved.
If the site is not available in time to pay and the order is dropped from the system before you have made payment, simply start fresh and recreate a new order when the site issues are resolved (this is the best option and what I would do).
If you already sent payment, but were not able to enter the payment so the source may confirm it, then you will need to contact Basicstero customer service via the "contact us" to see if they can recover your order number once the site is fully functional again.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN OUR OFFICIAL STORE!

[h=3]2021-06-08[/h]"our site was under a severe DDOS-attack. Due to this it was not available within last days. We are doing our best to get it back to operate normally. We are really sorry for inconvenience.We are processing all pending orders and replying to emails now. Please be patient."

SOURCE: [/SIZE]https://int.basicstero.ws/news

Thanks for updating the thread RT.

Question: Will the special temporary discount/promo on Warehouse 2 also be reactivated? And if not, can it at least be honored for a week longer, since we havent been able to place any order for at least the past week?

Thanks in advance,
AE

Thanks for updating the thread RT.

Question: Will the special temporary discount/promo on Warehouse 2 also be reactivated? And if not, can it at least be honored for a week longer, since we havent been able to place any order for at least the past week?

Thanks in advance,
AE

I will mention your suggestion to Frank / Basicstero global sales manager.
I do not have the authority or ability to to set any policies.
But I will ask him to consider your point here.
thanks

The source has been enduring DDoS attacks from hackers that are trying to export sources (scroll down and you can find the source's post about it).
Such attacks lag out and sometimes completely block their computer system from working properly.
Of course, the source (or any other business) does not want it to be this way, but it is clearly beyond anyone's control.
The best we can do is try again when the system is up and hope communication go through.

IML Gear Cream!
I will mention your suggestion to Frank / Basicstero global sales manager.
I do not have the authority or ability to to set any policies.
But I will ask him to consider your point here.
thanks

RT,

Any word back from Frank in regards to this?

Thanks,
AE

RT,

Any word back from Frank in regards to this?

Thanks,
AE

Hi, yes, I told him about this and explained time on the promo may have been missed because of new site issues and DDoS attacks etc.
Frank sounded open to the idea of allowing the promo when the site is stable/fixed.

Right now the source is enduring and dealing with a lot of technical issues with the site (their priority is on getting that all fixed and stable); I would not recommend them trying to implement coding for the promo right now just because it would add more complexity and factors, but maybe they will do it sooner than I would feel comfortable myself.

Here is a quote from Basicstero posted on another popular board:
"there are many issues right now. New design was too raw. Our coders are fixing lots of internal bugs. But we are fixing them daily. We also finally added loyalty discounts, they should apply now. Ordering process should be also smooth now.
As for orders, all the current issues are still related to 1. new site bugs 2. new way, which we tried for shipping, but do not use anymore, because it seemed not reliable.
It could be we do not get some emails, It is possible due to technical issues. If so, please contact me or my assistants here. We check our inbox for emails from you and fix issues, if we did not receive it.
We are not ignoring anyone, but all needs time to be fixed."

Thanks for following up and getting back RT.

I guess we will wait for an update from you on this thread or check back in a couple weeks with you.

AE

Thanks for following up and getting back RT.

I guess we will wait for an update from you on this thread or check back in a couple weeks with you.

AE

This was recently announced in the news sticky:
SUMMER PROMO IS LAUNCHED!

Warehouse 2 only! It will be running till 1st of August!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$400 bonus for orders over $500

$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Ordering page: https://basicstero.ws/price

Enjoy!

Back