• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Canada Peptides

rawbuilt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats going on my dudes...

i been really interested with this lab canada peptides lately... wondering if anyone here has tried they're stuff

would like to hear some of your experiences and reviews of the products

Over the years I've used 5 or 6 different types of CP oils and their GH, all good. Rans test a few times on their Test and came back on point.

Over the years I've used 5 or 6 different types of CP oils and their GH, all good. Rans test a few times on their Test and came back on point.
thats good to hear, i seen some hplc testing online of they're oils and all the results looked solid

did you get any PIP at all?

question, are Canada Peptides and Canada Peptides Bioscience 2 different companies?

I have personally run their hgh for some time in the past. It was very good. I haven't run their oils, but they have been around for awhile. Domestic Supply, a sponsor here has there line of products. I wouldn't at all be worried about their gear. That's just my opinion.

Back