• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joints

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So since I recently started to blast I decided it was time to start up'ing the weight not going for hypertrophy so much but really pushing it reps of 4-8 to really try to build up the muscle and pack on the mass. Well my issue came along after my back day. I hit chest one day then back the next and the next day the amount of pain I was in was ridiculous my joints hurt so bad, some more than others. For example the palms of my hands probably hurt the worst, I cant even hold a dumbbell right now its awful, my question is has anyone ever experienced anything like this, where all your joints hurt so bad to move. It literally came out of nowhere and I am not sure what to do, I plan on hiiting the sauna in little bit see if that helps at all. any other suggestions from you guys, is it just like a crazy amount of lactic acid that built up from the weight switch? Did I just shock my body a little too much too fast?

So since I recently started to blast I decided it was time to start up'ing the weight not going for hypertrophy so much but really pushing it reps of 4-8 to really try to build up the muscle and pack on the mass. Well my issue came along after my back day. I hit chest one day then back the next and the next day the amount of pain I was in was ridiculous my joints hurt so bad, some more than others. For example the palms of my hands probably hurt the worst, I cant even hold a dumbbell right now its awful, my question is has anyone ever experienced anything like this, where all your joints hurt so bad to move. It literally came out of nowhere and I am not sure what to do, I plan on hiiting the sauna in little bit see if that helps at all. any other suggestions from you guys, is it just like a crazy amount of lactic acid that built up from the weight switch? Did I just shock my body a little too much too fast?

Are you using winny? Post what your cycle is, etc.

Good joint supps: Cissus quadrangularis and egg shell membrane. Egg shell is ridiculously expensive for what it is, so i usually go with cissus.

No winny,

750 test e
600 deca
600 EQ
20mg Cardarine

Thats all I am running I did use anadrol for the first 2.5 weeks then I got sick of the sides and decided to drop it.
I am using Krill oil this time around most time I use fish oil but decided to switch it up this time around

Id drop the EQ. That shit kills me. The deca will start to help your joints but it doesn’t kick in for a minute.

You palms might be hurting from pushing more weight. If your pushing some heavier weight on a bar or machine it can and will cause your palms to hurt.

No winny,

750 test e
600 deca
600 EQ
20mg Cardarine

Thats all I am running I did use anadrol for the first 2.5 weeks then I got sick of the sides and decided to drop it.
I am using Krill oil this time around most time I use fish oil but decided to switch it up this time around

AR-15 when you say EQ kills you in what regard do you mean, I kind of just have it in there for endurance purposes and the raise in RBC as I am anemic and needed an extra push

Back